Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #33 in Cookies

Crystal M.
Sheridan
Although these are mainly seasonal treats I look forward to getting them every year. These are a little bit of pumpkin heaven in your hand.
Kayla F.
Lusby
i look forward to these every fall because they’re so good! it’s so difficult to only have one at a time because here so addicting. would definitely recommend
Amy B.
usa
Flash backs from my childhood. These were another staple in my household growing up. I highly recommend these when they are out in the fall again. The soft cookie outside and sweet fruit flavored inside.
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite little debbies cakes. They're not too sweet like some of the others. They taste great and are cheap. They're perfect for the fall.
Jennifer A.
My absolute FAVORITE fall treat to serve with white hot chocolate! Simple pleasure that makes me happy fall is almost here.
Afton F.
I loved when I was in school and my mom would put these in my lunch in the fall. I love these so much that at almost 25 years old, I’m still buying them for myself every autumn. They are a great treat and are so soft and delicious!
Laura O.
Ringgold
I am definitely that person that has to try anything pumpkin at least once - and, as someone who has had Little Debbie products since I was young, these did not disappoint. They had a great flavor to them with a cute little shape that left me wanting to eat two or three instead of one.
Savannah M.
Chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's not fall until I've had one of these!!!! They are a stable in our house during autumn.
Tiffany K.
These are literally one of my favorite snacks. I can't wait until fall so that I can buy all of these for at least a month.
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
I have long loved Little Debbie snack cakes and lol forward to seasonal additions. As a person who also enjoys pumpkin I was disappointed in Little Debbie’s Pumpkin Delight Cookies. There was barely any pumpkin filling at all!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
Alejandra C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?