Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #31 in Cookies

Dana P.
Prattville, AL
Did not have the pumpkin taste I was hoping for. I like the apple ones much better. Won’t purchase again.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Not my favorite snack. It was kind of soggy actually I wasn't impressed at all. I probably won't ever buy them again.
Madison P.
St Clair Shores , MI
I’m usually a big pumpkin lover but these just didn’t do it for me. They taste kind of off and they’re just not my favorite.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
I thought these were going to be amazing since I love anything pumpkin buttttt they are just so bland in flavor. Just tastes overly cinnamony. Not worth buying.
Delonda E.
Hustonville, KY
Would be great I'd they only contand pumpkin and not cinnamon some people are allergic to cinnamon and cat eat it.
April R.
Greenville, KY
Utter disappointment. Not enough pumpkin flavor. Actually kind of bland. I was hoping for a pumpkin pie taste, but got gross cookie instead.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Do people really like these? I love pumpkin and I love snack cakes. I love Little Debby as a brand. But these were just plain disappointing. They’re overly sugary and taste more like sticky goo than like pumpkin. Pass.
lexyy t.
dallas, tx
to much pumpkin in them hopefully they are limited time but the decoration and colors are cute
caroline c.
Didnt like these very well. Im not a big pumpkin fan tho. Just decided to give them a try but its just my crazy taste buds.
Kayla B.
Every time we buy these, I dislike it. The jelly tastes disgusting, doesn't taste like pumpkin. It's supposed to be a great Halloween treat, but this failed in reaching expectations. I don't recommend it if you're hoping for a pumpkin flavour.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.