Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #48 in Cookies

Tieranee R.
N Little Rock, AR
Another product that I wish could be sold year round. I love this cookie because it’s so unique. The pumpkin flavor stands out on the soft cookie, but the hint of filling also gives it that extra kick. The only thing is, it’s not the type of cookie that you binge eat. I can only ever eat two at the most in one sitting because the flavor is so rich.
Brooklynn B.
Winston Salem , NC
These are my absolute favorite seasonal snack! Personally I think they make them too small, I end up eating the entire box the first day I get them. Luckily they’re very cheap so I end up stocking up and getting as many boxes that I can get my hands on. They only make these once a year, get them while you can!
Ja'Myshia F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this snack! It is my favorite little Debbie snack. I buy this product every fall. The only downfall is that it is a seasonal product during the fall. I wish it was sold year-round. I highly recommend this product to pumpkin spice lovers.
tosha E.
Grafton
Oh this little Debbie cakes remind me so much of Fall. I love the pumpkin flavor not overpowering and just the right amount. I remember my dad buying these for us as kids and we always love them. Now I’m doin the same for my children.
👣Brianna M.
Marion, IN
I have enjoyed these since I was a child. My mother alway got them for me around my birthday cause they were my favorite snack cake. I love that they are super cheap and have a great pumpkin taste. I could eat the entire box!
Bri M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
THIS IS THE SNACK OF MY CHILDHOOD. We knew Fall was officially here when Giant sold Pumpkin Delights. I hate normal pumpkin pie but holy crap these are sooooo good. I look forward to these returning to the shelves each year!
Ryan J.
I grew up on these. They’re delightful. These treats are so tasty and it’s easy to eat too many of them. I love when they’re in season. They definitely aren’t healthy but who eats Little Debbie snacks for health reasons?
Kylie M.
I love all things pumpkin and these hit the spot. I'm not a big fan of sweets but these are great with a cup of coffee or just a little treat. It has a nice fluffy cake like pastry that isn't too sweet with just the right amount of spice and the pumpkin jelly folded in the middle is delicious. I actually ate too many at one time and made myself sick but they are just so good when your in the mood for a pumpkin treat.
dina p.
South Bend, IN
This product gets a definite thumbs down from me. I love pumpkin pie but not this cookie. Very affordable! Not healthy for you, definitely a junk food. Bought this at my local grocery store. I do not recommend.
Hannah M.
THESE COOKIES ARE AMAZING. OMG MY FAVORITE. The pumpkin flavor comes out amazingly. They are so soft and perfectly sweet. I have to have these every fall. They are the perfect treat at anytime though. I love love love these.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.