Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Buy on Amazon
Brewing W.
These are probably my FAVORITE snack cake for the the fall season. Very affordable and one bight into this and its like you get the "fall" spirit its autumn bliss in your mouth! I love them and look forward to buying them every year since they are seasonal!
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
Pure joy is what I experience when I see these in the grocery store for the first time in the fall. These are like an explosion of autumn in your mouth. SO GOOD! If you have ever tasted anything pumpkin and even remotely liked it, you need to try these yesterday! So soft, so pumpkiny, so good.
Mary Ellen D.
Keansburg, NJ
We have been purchasing Little Debbie snacks for years. When my children were younger, and snacks were allowed for birthdays, etc., the Little Debbie's were delicious and affordable. At Christmas I would send it the wreaths and gingerbread cookies. Now, my daughter is in college and still loves Little Debbie brownies. I like the fig bars, they are delicious and a lot less expensive than other brands.
Kayla B.
Every time we buy these, I dislike it. The jelly tastes disgusting, doesn't taste like pumpkin. It's supposed to be a great Halloween treat, but this failed in reaching expectations. I don't recommend it if you're hoping for a pumpkin flavour.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i simply love little debbie pumpkin delight cookies because of its flavor. they met my expectation of a cookie and that is why i am a repeat consumer. i buy liitle debbie's at shaw's and would definitely buy it again. i would recommend to friends and family.
Rianna H.
I wait for these cookies every Fall! They are available at almost any grocery store. Sooo good; I buy like 3 packages every time I see them. I'm not a fan of pumpkin stuff, but these are amazing. Tip: warm one up for 15-30 seconds and add on top of two scoops of vanilla ice cream. Delish!
Sasha W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight cookies are delicious, as are most little Debbie products! I thoroughly enjoyed eating it. My reason for only 3 stars is that as a person who despises pumpkin, I shouldn't have enjoyed it! While it was moist and sweet and everything you want in a dessert, it's lack of pumpkin (while good for a pumpkin hater like myself) makes the name a little misleading.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These straight out of the box are ok, not great and low on flavor. Stick them in the microwave for a few seconds and they taste almost fresh baked. These are small and a nice quick easy snack. It is by no meals Little Debbie's best cake but ok. I do wish you could get these year round Since I love pumpkin.
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville, KY
Really enjoy these little snack cakes. I buy a couple boxes every time I find them in the store...I think they're seasonal. My kids really enjoy them too...but I'll eat just about anything pumpkin flavored lol. These are really good though, and I suggest everyone at least try them if you find a box at your grocery store :)
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these ! From a trusted American brand grew up eating little Debbie and now feed it to my children an American Classic highly recommend these are delicious super affordable and easy to find sold in most super markets
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alejandra C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?