Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #31 in Cookies

Kayla B.
Every time we buy these, I dislike it. The jelly tastes disgusting, doesn't taste like pumpkin. It's supposed to be a great Halloween treat, but this failed in reaching expectations. I don't recommend it if you're hoping for a pumpkin flavour.
Sasha W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight cookies are delicious, as are most little Debbie products! I thoroughly enjoyed eating it. My reason for only 3 stars is that as a person who despises pumpkin, I shouldn't have enjoyed it! While it was moist and sweet and everything you want in a dessert, it's lack of pumpkin (while good for a pumpkin hater like myself) makes the name a little misleading.
Rianna H.
I wait for these cookies every Fall! They are available at almost any grocery store. Sooo good; I buy like 3 packages every time I see them. I'm not a fan of pumpkin stuff, but these are amazing. Tip: warm one up for 15-30 seconds and add on top of two scoops of vanilla ice cream. Delish!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These straight out of the box are ok, not great and low on flavor. Stick them in the microwave for a few seconds and they taste almost fresh baked. These are small and a nice quick easy snack. It is by no meals Little Debbie's best cake but ok. I do wish you could get these year round Since I love pumpkin.
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville, KY
Really enjoy these little snack cakes. I buy a couple boxes every time I find them in the store...I think they're seasonal. My kids really enjoy them too...but I'll eat just about anything pumpkin flavored lol. These are really good though, and I suggest everyone at least try them if you find a box at your grocery store :)
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookie snacks were the perfect thing to throw in my kid's lunches during Halloween. So much of the classroom party treats have ingredients we don't eat like artificial colors. These are free of harmful ingredients and still super fun and cute!
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these ! From a trusted American brand grew up eating little Debbie and now feed it to my children an American Classic highly recommend these are delicious super affordable and easy to find sold in most super markets
Laura K.
Allendale, MI
These are a favorite of mine during the fall season! They are affordable, and satisfies anyone's pumpkin craving! They remain very fresh in the packaging, and are nice and soft when eating. I look forward to seeing these on the shelves every year!
Diana G.
Gilbert, AZ
Delicious, delicious, delicious!
I stock up on this. They are just so good. And not to sweet. My dad loves them for the fact that they always pop him back up to the right number when his sugar is low. (He is a diabetic)
Samantha J.
['FITZGERALD', ''], GA
These were not that bad at all. I was not much into pumpkin but I thought I would give them a try. It's almost reminds me of an oatmeal pie but without the creme filling. These are really good during Halloween and are about the only time you can purchase these. So stock up while you can!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.