BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Elana R.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
These cookie snacks were the perfect thing to throw in my kid's lunches during Halloween. So much of the classroom party treats have ingredients we don't eat like artificial colors. These are free of harmful ingredients and still super fun and cute!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
FITZGERALD, GA
These were not that bad at all. I was not much into pumpkin but I thought I would give them a try. It's almost reminds me of an oatmeal pie but without the creme filling. These are really good during Halloween and are about the only time you can purchase these. So stock up while you can!
Caitlyn D.
Caitlyn D.
The best snack for anyone who loves pumpkin. They are pretty cheap and come pre-wrapped individually. The best and worst part is that they are only available in the fall. So it's nice to look forward to having them but also irritating to crave them when they are out of season. I will always be a repeating customer for these.
Iraida T.
Iraida T.
bronx, NY
pumpkin delights........ yummmmm yummmm . they're hard to find them I only see them in the fall I have loved these cookies since I was a child and still do. I just wish they'd sell them all year lol so that I can buy them all the time. they're the best,.
cheyenne c.
cheyenne c.
my and my sister love these !!! we eat them all day everyday !! i buy like 2 or 3 packs at a time from walmart !!! and they're very delicious and affordable. am a repetitive customer! and would definitely recommend this products to others !!!!!!!!!!!
Domonique C.
Domonique C.
Dunnellon, FL
I look forward to the Fall Season every year just for these snacks! They are super soft and chewy and the flavor is amazing. It's not too "spiced" but not too sweet. It's just perfect! My daughter loves them too because of their cute faces on them.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Oakland City
If you love fall foods, these delicious little pumpkins are a must have. They have a pumpkin flavor with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg. . The inside is filled with a pumpkin jelly. They are very soft and chewy. They don't last long in my house
Jadon P.
Jadon P.
Favorite little Debby's cakes ever! They are so soft and have a lovely pumpkin flavor to them. I look forward to these every year and are basically the only little Debby's cakes I ever eat. Would recommend to anyone seeing these to buy them!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Mount Airy, NC
I always look forward to fall because of all of the pumpkin spice flavored foods and drinks coming out. The little pies are very good and I try to stock up while there still in the store! If you like pumpkin you must try these!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Altoona, PA
This cookie is a staple in my autumn routine. As soon as these come out every fall I buy like 6 boxes. They are my favorite little Debbie product. They are so delicious. Pumpkin everything!!!!! I just wish they were year round.
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?