Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #44 in Cookies

Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Picked these up on a whim for my husband a couple weeks ago and he LOVES them!! I had to grab another box. He said he wishes they made them year round. I tried one and they are VERY good!! Definitely a must try.
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
I remember eating these as a kid and LOVING them! Then I recently found them in the grocery store and bought them as an adult!! They are just like I remember!! Chewy and delicious!! Always reminds me of fall!
Miranda V.
These are so good. The crust taste just like pie crust. They are super soft and have a very bold flavor on the inside. I really like these and so does the rest of my family too. Definitely a family favorite!
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I love little Debbie's snacks but these aren't my favorite. They're good but I'd rather have fancy cakes or Swiss rolls. But they are good for the fall season if you're in the mood for pumpkin and cinnamon!
Rose B.
Muncie, IN
The smell of the cookie is nice. It has a spicy, almost pumpkin pie scent that is accented by molasses. They are very tasty. Each individually wrapped cookie looks vaguely like a pumpkin which is cute!
Alaysha G.
Jericho, VT
These have a very artificial taste to them. They taste good, but definitely don't taste like they are fresh or made with really great products. The value is great though, and they are easy to find at any supermarket or Wal-Mart.
Sara L.
Weaverville
It’s a tradition to get these every time they are back in stores I’ve loved them ever since I first had them. They have a pumpkin spice taste to them and are pretty sweet!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
These straight out of the box are ok, not great and low on flavor. Stick them in the microwave for a few seconds and they taste almost fresh baked. These are small and a nice quick easy snack. It is by no meals Little Debbie's best cake but ok. I do wish you could get these year round Since I love pumpkin.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
April D.
Thornton, CO
By far still my favorite little Debbie snacks I wait for fall just to get these !!! I don't really taste a powerful pumpkin taste but it's so delicious and soft !
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.