Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #34 in Cookies

Brewing W.
These are probably my FAVORITE snack cake for the the fall season. Very affordable and one bight into this and its like you get the "fall" spirit its autumn bliss in your mouth! I love them and look forward to buying them every year since they are seasonal!
Jessica W.
Bessemer, AL
I love these! They have a great pumpkin flavor and texture. I bought these at Walmart and they are a wonderful value. I do wish they were available year around and not just seasonal. They are quite wonderful tasting and I would definitely recommend to others.
Mary Ellen D.
Keansburg, NJ
We have been purchasing Little Debbie snacks for years. When my children were younger, and snacks were allowed for birthdays, etc., the Little Debbie's were delicious and affordable. At Christmas I would send it the wreaths and gingerbread cookies. Now, my daughter is in college and still loves Little Debbie brownies. I like the fig bars, they are delicious and a lot less expensive than other brands.
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
Loved these as a kid, but trying them now I'm not sure why. There is a slight hint of cinnamon but not enough for my taste. The pumpkin doesn't actually taste like pumpkin. And there isn't much flavor. For all the sugar that the box says they contain, they should have more flavor.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i simply love little debbie pumpkin delight cookies because of its flavor. they met my expectation of a cookie and that is why i am a repeat consumer. i buy liitle debbie's at shaw's and would definitely buy it again. i would recommend to friends and family.
Kayla B.
Every time we buy these, I dislike it. The jelly tastes disgusting, doesn't taste like pumpkin. It's supposed to be a great Halloween treat, but this failed in reaching expectations. I don't recommend it if you're hoping for a pumpkin flavour.
Rianna H.
I wait for these cookies every Fall! They are available at almost any grocery store. Sooo good; I buy like 3 packages every time I see them. I'm not a fan of pumpkin stuff, but these are amazing. Tip: warm one up for 15-30 seconds and add on top of two scoops of vanilla ice cream. Delish!
Sasha W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight cookies are delicious, as are most little Debbie products! I thoroughly enjoyed eating it. My reason for only 3 stars is that as a person who despises pumpkin, I shouldn't have enjoyed it! While it was moist and sweet and everything you want in a dessert, it's lack of pumpkin (while good for a pumpkin hater like myself) makes the name a little misleading.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These straight out of the box are ok, not great and low on flavor. Stick them in the microwave for a few seconds and they taste almost fresh baked. These are small and a nice quick easy snack. It is by no meals Little Debbie's best cake but ok. I do wish you could get these year round Since I love pumpkin.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookie snacks were the perfect thing to throw in my kid's lunches during Halloween. So much of the classroom party treats have ingredients we don't eat like artificial colors. These are free of harmful ingredients and still super fun and cute!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.