BY LITTLE DEBBIE #51 in Cookies

Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Brunswick, MD
My kids absolutely LOVE these! Super addicting and worth every last bite! Not too sweet.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Love this kind. This kind has always been a fan favorite for the kids that I babysit!
Brook C.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
These are sooooo good . My mom gets them for thanksgiving, they're so yummy and cheap
Christie O.
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK
My family adores these little treats when they come around during the fall season.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Masury, OH
I have always looked forward to these when fall comes around. I'm a big fan 😄
Mary Ellen D.
Mary Ellen D.
Keansburg, NJ
We have been purchasing Little Debbie snacks for years. When my children were younger, and snacks were allowed for birthdays, etc., the Little Debbie's were delicious and affordable. At Christmas I would send it the wreaths and gingerbread cookies. Now, my daughter is in college and still loves Little Debbie brownies. I like the fig bars, they are delicious and a lot less expensive than other brands.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Every time we buy these, I dislike it. The jelly tastes disgusting, doesn't taste like pumpkin. It's supposed to be a great Halloween treat, but this failed in reaching expectations. I don't recommend it if you're hoping for a pumpkin flavour.
Sasha W.
Sasha W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight cookies are delicious, as are most little Debbie products! I thoroughly enjoyed eating it. My reason for only 3 stars is that as a person who despises pumpkin, I shouldn't have enjoyed it! While it was moist and sweet and everything you want in a dessert, it's lack of pumpkin (while good for a pumpkin hater like myself) makes the name a little misleading.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville , KY
Really enjoy these little snack cakes. I buy a couple boxes every time I find them in the store...I think they're seasonal. My kids really enjoy them too...but I'll eat just about anything pumpkin flavored lol. These are really good though, and I suggest everyone at least try them if you find a box at your grocery store :)
Elana R.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
These cookie snacks were the perfect thing to throw in my kid's lunches during Halloween. So much of the classroom party treats have ingredients we don't eat like artificial colors. These are free of harmful ingredients and still super fun and cute!
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?