Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #34 in Cookies

Emily G.
Dayton, OH
I patiently wait every fall for these pumpkin cookies to hit the shelves at the grocery store. These cookies have the perfect fall flavor, and make an excellent snack!
Kaitlynn C.
Jacksonville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of these snacks and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!
Lindsay A.
Bryson city, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good! One of my favorite types of little Debbie’s. I like the Apple ones too. I purchase them every year when they make their appearance. I very much recommend for the pumpkin lover!
April D.
Thornton, CO
By far still my favorite little Debbie snacks I wait for fall just to get these !!! I don't really taste a powerful pumpkin taste but it's so delicious and soft !
Gabriella E.
Temple, TX
I wait for theses cookies every year for them to come out!! They are my favorite fall cookie! They are just so good and I could sit there and eat a whole box of them!
Sarah M.
Boston, MA
I have fond memories of eating these as a child. They still taste how I remember them. The pumpkin filling isn't overly sweet, and the cookie is a perfect spice.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I wait all year for these little, adorable pumpkin faces of heaven. The pumpkin isn’t over powering or completely artificial tasting like a lot of pumpkin things are.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As soon as fall starts to creep closer, I start the lookout for Pumpkin Delights! I call them pumpkin pasties because they are close to what I imagine the pumpkin pasties in the Harry Potter books would be. I always buy a few boxes when I first spot them and I keep buying them, as soon as I run out until they become hard to find and eventually are gone away until next fall. I always crave them when they are out of season. I really wish they would stay out year round because I just love them! Pumpkin Delights are my ultimate favorite little Debbie snack! #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
Because I'm basic of course I pick up all things pumpkin when I see them in out for the season. So obviously I had to try these. They are awful. I am a fan of the brand but this a product they did not do well on. The pumpkin stuff in it is like a gel consistency with almost no flavor wrapped in a dense croissant pretty much. I did not enjoy them.
Sara P.
Yadkinville, NC
I wait all year until fall for these little monsters! They have the best flavor and are moist and just delicious. I buy about 3 boxes of them at a time just in case they go off sale before I finish them. They are just very good snacks and don't leave you feeling gross.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.