Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #44 in Cookies

Christine L.
Masury, OH
I have always looked forward to these when fall comes around. I'm a big fan 😄
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
As soon as fall starts to creep closer, I start the lookout for Pumpkin Delights! I call them pumpkin pasties because they are close to what I imagine the pumpkin pasties in the Harry Potter books would be. I always buy a few boxes when I first spot them and I keep buying them, as soon as I run out until they become hard to find and eventually are gone away until next fall. I always crave them when they are out of season. I really wish they would stay out year round because I just love them! Pumpkin Delights are my ultimate favorite little Debbie snack! #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
These were my favorite Halloween snacks ad a kid. My parents didn't keep much junk food in the house, but when Mom passed these out as dessert or as a bribe to behave ourselves on car trips, all of my siblings and I quickly fell in line. They have just the right pumpkin taste, not the usual weirdly sweet artificial pumpkin taste, which is always a bonus with snack cake style treats.
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
I love pumpkin flavored items in the fall, and decided to try these instead of our usual Little Debbies. We purchase several boxes a week in a house of 5 kids, and they never last. With these, though, no one ate more than one bite. The whole box ended up in the trash. Bummer. The jelly is just not the right texture.
Angela C.
Joplin, MO
I grew up eating Little Debbie so eating these reminds me of whatever I was younger. It brings back into style to feeling but at the same time they have updated the recipe so they're not exactly the same actually taste a little bit better than what they used to.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
My husband and daughter loves these and they taste just like pumpkin and have a really good flavor we love these during the fall weather and I would highly recommend these and they are definitely affordable and taste good so you can’t beat that
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
Great pumpkin flavored product. I have bought numerous times and have never been disappointed. The taste is great and they’re a great size for on the go and a quick snack. I highly recommend to anyone who likes pumpkin flavored treats.
Marcie M.
I tried these awhile back and they are very good. Soft and chewy and taste like pumpkin. I love Little Debbie snacks. They are not only tasty but they are individually wrapped and very convenient. I recommend all Little Debbie Snacks!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Do people really like these? I love pumpkin and I love snack cakes. I love Little Debby as a brand. But these were just plain disappointing. They’re overly sugary and taste more like sticky goo than like pumpkin. Pass.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Picked these up on a whim for my husband a couple weeks ago and he LOVES them!! I had to grab another box. He said he wishes they made them year round. I tried one and they are VERY good!! Definitely a must try.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.