Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #33 in Cookies

Jamie T.
Finksburg, MD
These are my FAVORITE fall time snack I always look forward to having these every year around Halloween I wish the boxes were bigger they are so so so yummy and not at all expensive. I love them so much.
Emilie H.
Belton, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these so much that I eat box after box after box of them. I wish they were year round treats because I would always buy them! They are soooooo good! They are cute too! I recommend these, definitely!
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I remember eating these as a kid and LOVING them! Then I recently found them in the grocery store and bought them as an adult!! They are just like I remember!! Chewy and delicious!! Always reminds me of fall!
Kyrstine G.
they taste so good. These are so addictive and it is amazing, they are the best snacks ever and they are affordable they’re really cheap and I also would recommend it to anyone, because they are good and tasteful.
Celina d.
Schenectady, NY
I love pumpkin flavored anything but these feel very heavy and filling. I like to have a little cookie snack and not feel like I ate a whole bag of lard and sugar. Definitely too much sugars and other things in this snack.
Alaysha G.
Waterbury , VT
These have a very artificial taste to them. They taste good, but definitely don't taste like they are fresh or made with really great products. The value is great though, and they are easy to find at any supermarket or Wal-Mart.
Kaitlyn S.
Columbus
My mouth started watering just thinking about these cookies. When they’re marketed in the fall I can’t go to the grocery store without buying these. They taste like everything good about fall rolled up into a cookie.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
Love pumpkin and love these!!! Little Debbie makes great products, not very healthy but okay for a once in awhile treat. The ingredients aren’t great either. But, the price is good. Not certain that I would recommend.
Ciara C.
South Webster , OH
I look forward to these every fall. I don’t know what it is about these snacks that make them so great. The cake portion is always really moist and flavorful and there’s the perfect amount of filling in each one.
Jerri R.
Brodhead, KY
Okay these cakes are one of the best little debbie cakes ever made. I love these cakes and wish they sold them all year round. They go great with a cup of coffee or after dinner.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
Alejandra C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?