Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #34 in Cookies

Maureen r.
Fairfield il
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Around Halloween is a good time for these. I enjoy them with coffee or a glass of milk. The pumpkin spices are just right never to spice, just awesome! I also like the fact that they are soft chews so they are easy on your teeth.
Alaysha G.
Stowe, VT
These have a very artificial taste to them. They taste good, but definitely don't taste like they are fresh or made with really great products. The value is great though, and they are easy to find at any supermarket or Wal-Mart.
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just tried these in October and they’ve become my favorite little Debbi snack. They’re so soft and delicious and sweet. They’re pumpkiny but not overwhelming. They’re affordable and I wish they were around all year
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
Love pumpkin and love these!!! Little Debbie makes great products, not very healthy but okay for a once in awhile treat. The ingredients aren’t great either. But, the price is good. Not certain that I would recommend.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
I’ve never had a bad experience with this brand. It always tastes great and the price seems fair to me. Easy to find in most grocery stores. I will be again in the future as needed.
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There’s an odd sense of nostalgia with these snacks that always makes me giddy when they come into the stores. Then you purchase them and remember why they’re only out once a year.
Dallas O.
Cut Bank, MT
These little treats are so delicious. And the pumpkins are adorable. Little Debby is a great brand and these cookies are some of my favorites! Definitely recommend trying them!
Dione P.
Forest Park, GA
These decadent little cakes are so yummy. Sweet but not too sweet and the flavor is great. They are also seasonal so they only come out in fall and then they're gone again.
Sara L.
Weaverville, NC
It’s a tradition to get these every time they are back in stores I’ve loved them ever since I first had them. They have a pumpkin spice taste to them and are pretty sweet!
Whisper M.
sand creek
These are one of the Fall snacks I look forward to every year! The soft cookie outside and the delicious pumpkin inside. I wish they were bigger so I didn’t feel as bad eating 3 at every setting
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.