Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #34 in Cookies

Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These are so good. The crust taste just like pie crust. They are super soft and have a very bold flavor on the inside. I really like these and so does the rest of my family too. Definitely a family favorite!
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
My parents used to buy these little debbie cookies for me every fall/halloween. They are my favorite! Super chewy and yummy! Not a lot of cinnamon which I like because i’m not a huge fan of cinnamon. So good!!
Rae M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These things are so good. They are addicting. Me and my kids can't get enough. They taste like little pumpkin pies and are amazing. We look forward to these every year. I only wish the came in a bigger box.
April W.
These are so amazing!! I love finding them at Acme especially when they are on sale.They are so soft and such a comforting snack for a rough day at the office.They really put me in the spirit for Halloween.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love little Debbie's snacks but these aren't my favorite. They're good but I'd rather have fancy cakes or Swiss rolls. But they are good for the fall season if you're in the mood for pumpkin and cinnamon!
Molly C.
North Branch, MI
My parents always buy these around Halloween time. They are awesome! Too bad there only around in the fall time. They are so good and you can find them at your local Walmart. I definitely reckoned to others trying them you won’t be disappointed
Rose B.
Muncie, IN
The smell of the cookie is nice. It has a spicy, almost pumpkin pie scent that is accented by molasses. They are very tasty. Each individually wrapped cookie looks vaguely like a pumpkin which is cute!
Memie W.
Clinton, IA
SO GOOD. I love this product every year. But I hate that it only comes out during the fall. I wish that it was all year round. You can get this at any grocery store. I don’t think you can get in singles.
Maureen r.
Fairfield il
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Around Halloween is a good time for these. I enjoy them with coffee or a glass of milk. The pumpkin spices are just right never to spice, just awesome! I also like the fact that they are soft chews so they are easy on your teeth.
Alaysha G.
Jericho, VT
These have a very artificial taste to them. They taste good, but definitely don't taste like they are fresh or made with really great products. The value is great though, and they are easy to find at any supermarket or Wal-Mart.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.