Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #34 in Cookies

Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
Great pumpkin flavored product. I have bought numerous times and have never been disappointed. The taste is great and they’re a great size for on the go and a quick snack. I highly recommend to anyone who likes pumpkin flavored treats.
Sadie H.
I love these cookies and look forward to fall so these cookies come out! They are cheap and have the perfect pumpkin flavor filling without being too much. Only bad thing I have to say about them is that they are on the smaller side!
Molly M.
These are just wrong. They are so good and soo addicting. They are a great snack if you can contain yourself to only eat one. They are so soft and have an amazing pumpkin smell. I totally recommend this to help tame your sweet tooth!
Marcie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I tried these awhile back and they are very good. Soft and chewy and taste like pumpkin. I love Little Debbie snacks. They are not only tasty but they are individually wrapped and very convenient. I recommend all Little Debbie Snacks!
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Does anyone else literally live for these coming out around Halloween? I wish they stayed around all year. They're so delicious! Before I know it, I ate 3. On second thought, maybe it's better they only come around once a year.
Katie E.
Moundsville, WV
This is the only pumpkin thing I enjoy. They are delicious and I could probably eat an entire box on my own (not that I would) but I love them and love how they taste like fall. So cute and yummy. I would recommend them to others
Christina B.
Blasdell, NY
One of my al time favorite fall season snacks! I always find these at Walmart, very affordable only $2.00! Probably no the healthiest snack but if you want a pumpkin fix, this will work! Only around for a short time though.
Lauren J.
Bennettsville, SC
These are just so fun this time of year. I love all pumpkin flavored things and they are so cute because they are decorated with a pumpkin face. They are not messy and a great snack to have on the go. A household favorite.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Do people really like these? I love pumpkin and I love snack cakes. I love Little Debby as a brand. But these were just plain disappointing. They’re overly sugary and taste more like sticky goo than like pumpkin. Pass.
Brenda B.
Blackstone, MA
I love these and thank goodness they are only seasonal because I’d be eating full boxes of them year round! They are very affordable, satisfy the sweet tooth and are a convenient snack to take along to go with your morning coffee or a lunchtime add on!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.