Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #39 in Cookies

Alicia D.
Hampton, IA
I am secretly addicted to these and wait impatiently to find them in season. Some people want a spiced pumpkin latte but I just want to grab one of these little things. Perfect portion as long as you don't take the box to the couch with you. Warning,  highly addictive.
Regina Gigi O.
Brush Creek
These little cakes have always been a family favorite in our house. When I need a quick and affordable snack, I always pick up Little Debbie Oatmeal pies. It’s ones of my favorites. When nothing else will do, Little Debbie always comes through!
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious! They taste sweet, with flavors of cinnamon and clove and vanilla, reminiscent of pumpkin pie. The texture is good, the filling is just thick enough and not too goopy inside. Price is decent, but has gone up recently it seems.
tosha E.
Grafton
Oh this little Debbie cakes remind me so much of Fall. I love the pumpkin flavor not overpowering and just the right amount. I remember my dad buying these for us as kids and we always love them. Now I’m doin the same for my children.
Molly M.
These are just wrong. They are so good and soo addicting. They are a great snack if you can contain yourself to only eat one. They are so soft and have an amazing pumpkin smell. I totally recommend this to help tame your sweet tooth!
Sadie H.
I love these cookies and look forward to fall so these cookies come out! They are cheap and have the perfect pumpkin flavor filling without being too much. Only bad thing I have to say about them is that they are on the smaller side!
Kayla D.
Lebanon, MO
These are a very good treat for the fall! They are so very cute too and eye appealing to the kids as well as the adults! These all so good for the whole family!!
Maureen r.
Fairfield il
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Around Halloween is a good time for these. I enjoy them with coffee or a glass of milk. The pumpkin spices are just right never to spice, just awesome! I also like the fact that they are soft chews so they are easy on your teeth.
Marcie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I tried these awhile back and they are very good. Soft and chewy and taste like pumpkin. I love Little Debbie snacks. They are not only tasty but they are individually wrapped and very convenient. I recommend all Little Debbie Snacks!
Katie E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is the only pumpkin thing I enjoy. They are delicious and I could probably eat an entire box on my own (not that I would) but I love them and love how they taste like fall. So cute and yummy. I would recommend them to others
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
Alejandra C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?

back