Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #44 in Cookies

Heather B.
Opp, AL
One of my favorites of little Debbie's! But you can only find this pumpkin cookie during the fall. Soo soft and chewy great for a light sweet treat. Very affordable I would say no more than $5 depending on where you live. I recommend it's just a great snack.
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I look forward to these coming out every year... they are by far my favorite Little Debbie snack. They're like a little pocket of soft, spiced happy, and actually have a bit of a pumpkin filling. I really wish that they were available year-round, and were easier to find. Not every store that carries the staples like Nutty Bars and Oatmeal Cream Pies has them.
Brittany W.
These tasted sooo good around Halloween! Pumpkin flavored everything! This is me in a cookie everything fall! They tasted like rich pumpkin pie!
Kelly N.
I love these and look forward to them every year! They are perfect to throw in a packed lunch for a special treat.
Annmarie D.
Swords Creek
These are my favorite for fall! They taste so good. One year when my mom was in the hospital I stayed nights with her and these would be my snacks that I put in my backpack!
Jessica W.
Bessemer, AL
I love these! They have a great pumpkin flavor and texture. I bought these at Walmart and they are a wonderful value. I do wish they were available year around and not just seasonal. They are quite wonderful tasting and I would definitely recommend to others.
Sydney T.
Conover, NC
These are great in the fall! Love buying them when available! Great snack and great price!
Bae S.
I need a little pumpkin in my life so these unhealthy but tasty snack fills that void. Sometimes I wish they were a tad bit bigger and available on the shelf every where but usually only see them at Walmart
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
I love getting this as soon as the fall time starts! They taste sooo good & are soft! One of my favorite fall time snacks!
Christina S.
Omg so hard to find because they seem to be everybody's favorite. A family favorite, something we look forward to getting every year.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.