Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #81 in Cookies

April S.
Let me start by saying I HATE pumpkin anything. That being said. I crave these cakes in the fall. I love them. It's the only pumpkin thing I like, no, love. Sad that these are only around in fall. Should be around yearly!
alexis b.
new york,new york
They are a great treat for them fall days but I wish they would sell them more then just in october
Gloria M.
Shafter, CA
Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies are soo good i want some right now. they taste soo good they absolutely meet my expectations. i have bought these cokies like five times already. i love the chocolate ones though. i would recomment these to everyone.
Debi R.
Memphis, TN
we buy about 4-5 boxes of these cakes a week. like all of them and even the seasonal ones that come out. especially honey buns and muffins
Cindy G.
These are a seasonal favorite for me and my boyfriend. We always get so excited each year when we see them pop out in stores (around September/October). I got them at Giant Eagle, and they have the perfect pumpkin-y flavor to them that is perfect for fall!
Jamie D.
These are great to throw in my son's lunch box for an added treat. I love how little Debbie makes them seasonal!
renee t.
The are so good I just love the flavor of them they are good with coffee in the morning and also with apple cider
Yvonne C.
Hamden , OH
These are my favorite Little Debbie treats! Just another reason to look forward to autumn every year!
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
These little pastries are so yummy! They are perfect size to have with your hot drink! I wish there was more of the filling but I'm pretty happy with the price ! I always have these in the house or my partners bag for work!
Callie M.
These are delicious! I love anything pumpkin flavored. Good treat to eat once in a while since they are not that healthy for you.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?