BY LITTLE DEBBIE #51 in Cookies

Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Very nice for the holidays and nice with a cup of tea. Delicious snack for anyone who likes pumpkin
Christine H.
Christine H.
Noblesville, IN
Love love love wish this was more than a seasonal treat. Warm it up or eat fresh my family will eat every box
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
By far the best snack cakes there are. We buy probably over 15 packs during the fall season. I'm only saddened that that's the only time they actually have them. They'd be better all year round but if you love pumpkin pie you will love these. Trust me.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
These are so so good! I personally am obsessed with pumpkin and will eat pumpkin flavored anything, so for me these are to die for. I would totally buy them again because they are so delicious. You can buy them at Publix and other select grocery stores!!
Betsy L.
Betsy L.
Fort Irwin, CA
These are the perfect fall snack. Such a good flavor, and I am definitely a repeat customer.
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
favorite debbie snack of all time. I feel like they're in stock seasonally, which makes me sad because I could eat these all day everyday no joke.
Ariiel G.
Ariiel G.
Leamington
Very delicious! I always buy like 4 boxes. Very addicting.. and cheap. Good good for thanksgiving!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Keene, NH
Omg, these are SO good and SO bad. I mean, they taste GREAT, but they aren't healthy for you at all whatsoever. I try to get a box and make it last as long as possible (before it expires) and eat them only as a treat or for bad days. I wouldn't recommend these as a daily treat.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Havelock, ON
Who doesn't like pumpkin let's be real here . At my local grocery store these only come out around Halloween so I always stock up and they're only like $2.50 . Now I want some lol
Detra P.
Detra P.
Woodstock, ON
These are my absolute favourite fall treat! They're so soft and so so yummy. If you love pumpkin pie you'll absolutely love these!! They are the best pumpkin cookies I've ever tasted!!!
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Charlize P.