BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
My favorite snack around fall time!!! They never carry this snack in my local grocery stores any other time of the year... They are absolutely wonderful!!! They never last at my house, all of my family likes them.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
These cookies are very delicious and festive. I do think they are a bit small but they still do not disappoint. The ingredients aren't THAT healthy. But I guess it makes up for it in taste. Totally worth ruining that diet...I would totally buy again.
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Very nice for the holidays and nice with a cup of tea. Delicious snack for anyone who likes pumpkin
Christine H.
Christine H.
Noblesville, IN
Love love love wish this was more than a seasonal treat. Warm it up or eat fresh my family will eat every box
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
These are a favorite of ours around Halloween. We buy so many boxes. Great flavor and not expensive.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
These are so so good! I personally am obsessed with pumpkin and will eat pumpkin flavored anything, so for me these are to die for. I would totally buy them again because they are so delicious. You can buy them at Publix and other select grocery stores!!
Betsy L.
Betsy L.
Fort Irwin, CA
These are the perfect fall snack. Such a good flavor, and I am definitely a repeat customer.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
A really great cookie . It's full of flavor and taste great! Definitely recommend buying
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
favorite debbie snack of all time. I feel like they're in stock seasonally, which makes me sad because I could eat these all day everyday no joke.
Ariiel G.
Ariiel G.
Leamington
Very delicious! I always buy like 4 boxes. Very addicting.. and cheap. Good good for thanksgiving!
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?