Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #81 in Cookies

Gia O.
Salem, OH
This is one of my favorite cookies during the fall! They are so good and my kids and hubby love it too
Kelcey W.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love these! they're extremely tasty and a great snack. my parents keep them in the house!
Heather B.
Opp, AL
One of my favorites of little Debbie's! But you can only find this pumpkin cookie during the fall. Soo soft and chewy great for a light sweet treat. Very affordable I would say no more than $5 depending on where you live. I recommend it's just a great snack.
Brittany W.
These tasted sooo good around Halloween! Pumpkin flavored everything! This is me in a cookie everything fall! They tasted like rich pumpkin pie!
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
So good! Not a big fan of little Debbie cakes but these are great. Too bad they are seasonal.
Jessica W.
Bessemer, AL
I love these! They have a great pumpkin flavor and texture. I bought these at Walmart and they are a wonderful value. I do wish they were available year around and not just seasonal. They are quite wonderful tasting and I would definitely recommend to others.
Kris p.
I really like Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies. The cookie has a nice Pumpkin taste and is a great price.
Abby T.
Williamsville, New York
These are my favorite things ever along with my family. You can get it at pretty much any grocery store. I get these every year in the fall. Like other little Debbie snacks their feet when you need a little treat.
Miranda V.
These are so good. The crust taste just like pie crust. They are super soft and have a very bold flavor on the inside. I really like these and so does the rest of my family too. Definitely a family favorite!
Michelle H.
Manahawkin, NJ
Little Debbie's snacks esp. Brownies are a lunch snack during school . Individually wrapped and fresh
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?