BY LITTLE DEBBIE #51 in Cookies

Lori F.
Lori F.
Walterboro, SC
i love anything pumpkin or pumpkin spice if you do too i def recommend these to you its not similar to any other brand to my knowledge i don't eat Debbie cakes that often but i do love these there very good there so tasty good for the holiday season like Halloween and thanksgiving and Christmas there very yummy !
Megan F.
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
These treats are great, especially around Halloween time. Great taste and very affordable. Who doesn't love pumpkin?
Rianna H.
Rianna H.
I wait for these cookies every Fall! They are available at almost any grocery store. Sooo good; I buy like 3 packages every time I see them. I'm not a fan of pumpkin stuff, but these are amazing. Tip: warm one up for 15-30 seconds and add on top of two scoops of vanilla ice cream. Delish!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Grant, AL
I am obsessed with pumpkin spice. These are so good i can eat a whole box by myself, i have done it
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
OH MY GOSH these are the best Pumpkin Delight Cookies ever! i love Pumpkin flavored everything, but this cookies are life!
R Z.
R Z.
This snack is super tasty. It is spongy with a cream on the inside. I bought it at my local grocery store. They are very chocolatey and delicious. It definitely is not the healthiest choice, but they are too yummy to resist. I love the Little Debbie snacks!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Wellston, OH
These cookies remind me of my childhood even though I still eat them now that I'm an adult. They are a great price and are easy to through in my lunchbox for work. They look cute too. I would recommend this to anybody.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
These are my all time seasonal favorite! The pumpkin center is my favorite! The shape is such a seasonal success. These are delicious. I'm definitely a repeat consumer! I buy these every year for my family!
Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
My favorite snack around fall time!!! They never carry this snack in my local grocery stores any other time of the year... They are absolutely wonderful!!! They never last at my house, all of my family likes them.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
These cookies are very delicious and festive. I do think they are a bit small but they still do not disappoint. The ingredients aren't THAT healthy. But I guess it makes up for it in taste. Totally worth ruining that diet...I would totally buy again.
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?