Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #88 in Cookies

Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Medina, TN
these have a great taste. They are also in a cute design. They do not have a lot of nutritional value, but they are a snack
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Hickory, NC
These are the best I love them so much! I wish they would keep them around yearly and just not around fall time. To be honest they aren't the healthiest pick but they are still wonderful!
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Urbana, IL
These are my absolute favorite!! I wish these were sold all year around. I can't get enough of them. They are so delicious!!
Ace W.
Ace W.
New Berlin, WI
My husband and my sons every fall always reaches for this as our desserts or snacks we all just love it and became our favorite.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
parkville, MD
These have been a staple in our family for years , I used to have these in my lunch during the fall months and I always looked forward to them .
markeita h.
markeita h.
Newport, TN
My kids love these cakes. I'm not big on pumpkin anything but they love them. Not too bad on the price at my local store.
Beth S.
Beth S.
I bought these because I enjoy pumpkin everything. I did not enjoy these snacks. It felt very artificial and I did not enjoy the texture of the inside feeling. I bought these at my local grocery store. I would not repurchase these.
Jessica-Lynn R.
Jessica-Lynn R.
Love little Debbie's especially if your a pumpkin lover! Good for thanksgiving treats.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Hendersonville , NC
These are one of my favorite seasonal treats!!! My family and I love them and look forward to them coming out every fall! You are soft and sweet!! They make the perfect snack! If you haven't tried them you should give them a try and stock up on them while you can!!
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
Favorite fall snack. These little pumpkins are so tasty they taste like gingerbread. I don't really taste the pumpkin but I don't care, they're so good.
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?