Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #34 in Cookies

Angela C.
Joplin, MO
I grew up eating Little Debbie so eating these reminds me of whatever I was younger. It brings back into style to feeling but at the same time they have updated the recipe so they're not exactly the same actually taste a little bit better than what they used to.
Chelsea R.
One of my favorite snacks to have during the fall with a nice cold glass of milk. Has a faint cinnamon taste. Nice and chewy. Also perfect to take on the go since they are each individually wrapped. Would highly recommend these to anyone wanting a taste of fall.
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
If it's Little Debbie or pumpkin....what's not to love.......the fact that they are together makes it perfection.  I have purchased Little Debbie snacks for decades and will continue to do so.  I love anything pumpkin.....tasty and awesome flavor.
Kayla R.
LAS VEGAS, NV
A fall treat everyone in my house can't wait to hit the shelves. I find that once they arrive I end up buying a few boxes just because they fly off my shelves so quickly. It's like pumpkin pie in a snack cake Yummm! Perfect for a sweet treat in school lunches too
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
I look forward to these seasonal treats every year. Me, being the pumpkin obsessed gal I am, go crazy over these! I also love the smooth texture when you bite in. The design of a carved pumpkin is too cute! I buy these at my local grocery store or Walmart!
Kayla M.
Lake wales, FL
I love these little snack cakes and crave them as soon as September hits. I start looking for them in all the stores and buy a few packs at a time. They are so delicious. They have an amazing gooey, pumpkin filling, inside of a soft, cookie-type dough.
Hannah C.
Oakland City, IN
If you love fall foods, these delicious little pumpkins are a must have. They have a pumpkin flavor with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg. . The inside is filled with a pumpkin jelly. They are very soft and chewy. They don't last long in my house
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
These are probably one of my favorite holiday "junk" foods. Super cheap and totally yummy. I have to eat two because they are kinda small, but that's fine because of how inexpensive they are. Lovely treats, will always purchase when available
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
Great pumpkin flavored product. I have bought numerous times and have never been disappointed. The taste is great and they’re a great size for on the go and a quick snack. I highly recommend to anyone who likes pumpkin flavored treats.
Sadie H.
I love these cookies and look forward to fall so these cookies come out! They are cheap and have the perfect pumpkin flavor filling without being too much. Only bad thing I have to say about them is that they are on the smaller side!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.