Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #44 in Cookies

Austin C.
Olive Hill, KY
These are so yummy during the holidays. Theyre sort of similar to pumpkin pie. Perfect for the kids for a late night snack or to satisfy your sugar tooth.
Kristin W.
Greenville, PA
Diet or not diet- pumpkin delights always have and always will be some of my FAVORITE little debbie treats ever! I wish they were available year round!
Amber W.
I love when fall comes and see these on the shelves!! They are delicious with coffee in the morning when you want something quick. I love the texture.
Logan F.
These are amazing. They taste exactly like pumpkin pie, they are so good!! Add a little bit of cool whip and it's literally a little mini pumpkin pie!
Myra V.
These little Debbie pumpkin cookies are a nice addition to the fall season. They have just the right amount of pumpkin and spice and have a cute face.
Kaitlyn P.
Rome, GA
These are so delicious I wish they had them year round. I could eat a box a day. They're probably not the healthiest option, but damn they're so good
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
OK I'm not trying to be a hater here but I hate pumpkin spice anything. I tried these and they're the most disgusting things I've ever put my mouth.
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
What can I say ?! I was Basicaly raised off little Debbie's lol ! But these little pumpkins are the face of my family's fall food lol so good !
Brittni B.
White , GA
These are my favorite snack!! I love that they are not too over powering with pumpkin. My only complaint is they look nothing like pumpkins!
Markita S.
Montgomery, WV
These are my favorite around the holidays. Perfectly moist and delicious. Great flavor. Anybody who loves pumpkin pie will love these.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.