BY LITTLE DEBBIE #51 in Cookies

markeita h.
markeita h.
Newport, TN
My kids love these cakes. I'm not big on pumpkin anything but they love them. Not too bad on the price at my local store.
Beth S.
Beth S.
I bought these because I enjoy pumpkin everything. I did not enjoy these snacks. It felt very artificial and I did not enjoy the texture of the inside feeling. I bought these at my local grocery store. I would not repurchase these.
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Grove City, OH
I absolutely love these things!!!! I think they're amazing & I just love little Debbie in general .
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
These are yum yum yum yummy! When I need to satisfy my sweet tooth I go for these! I'm a sucker for pumpkin anything so of course I'm obsessed with these! They are soft and melt in your mouth it's delicious!
Elisha G.
Elisha G.
Toledo, OH
I love this especially during halloween time. I buy these whenever they are being sold.
Jessica-Lynn R.
Jessica-Lynn R.
Love little Debbie's especially if your a pumpkin lover! Good for thanksgiving treats.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Hendersonville , NC
These are one of my favorite seasonal treats!!! My family and I love them and look forward to them coming out every fall! You are soft and sweet!! They make the perfect snack! If you haven't tried them you should give them a try and stock up on them while you can!!
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
Favorite fall snack. These little pumpkins are so tasty they taste like gingerbread. I don't really taste the pumpkin but I don't care, they're so good.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
These things are absolutely fantastic! Fall is my favorite season out of all of them and this product is one reason fall is the best to me! As soon as these things come out in stores I stock up on them.They have such a great flavor to them that I soon find that I am eating way too many in one day!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My kids loved these a lot. They have a soft texture with a pumpkin/cinnamon duet going on.
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.