BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Gilbert, SC
Soooooo good! I stock up on these every fall. They are so yummy and not bad for you at all.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Jackson, MS
I look forward to each Halloween when these come out. I don't pay attention to price, but they're a snack cake that's not too high in calories. It also tastes amazing.
Angela a.
Angela a.
My daughter is always she is now really loves when I buy these for her when they are out for the holidays. Makes me laug
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Niles, OH
Every year I can't wait to get these. They are one of my favorite fall treats. Very pumpkin tasting with some spices. Great product
Connie S.
Connie S.
Brownsburg, IN
These pumpkin cookies are great it's too bad that these are seasonal! #october stockup
Isabele T.
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
Loved these as a kid, but trying them now I'm not sure why. There is a slight hint of cinnamon but not enough for my taste. The pumpkin doesn't actually taste like pumpkin. And there isn't much flavor. For all the sugar that the box says they contain, they should have more flavor.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Dunnville, KY
So tasty! These cookies are so rich and delicious! My whole family is crazy about them especially because of the pumpkin flavor!
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Medina, TN
these have a great taste. They are also in a cute design. They do not have a lot of nutritional value, but they are a snack
Tara B.
Tara B.
Bothell, WA
THE BEST little Debbie item!! Hands down! Always sad to see them disappear each year since they are a seasonal treat!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Hickory, NC
These are the best I love them so much! I wish they would keep them around yearly and just not around fall time. To be honest they aren't the healthiest pick but they are still wonderful!
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?