Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #39 in Cookies

Amber W.
I love when fall comes and see these on the shelves!! They are delicious with coffee in the morning when you want something quick. I love the texture.
Olivia R.
Oh my gosh! My boyfriend used to be the little Debbie man, and these Debbie's was my FAVE! I looked forward every Halloween for these pumpkin delights!
Lois Y.
Mckeesport
I have bought these at Halloween. They are in a great fun shape that kids would love, I gave them to my nephews and they loved them, they taste great,
Brittany A.
Columbus, IN
These Pumpkin Delight Cookies are absolutely delicious! I've been hooked to these for years and always look forward to these coming out during autumn.
Myra V.
These little Debbie pumpkin cookies are a nice addition to the fall season. They have just the right amount of pumpkin and spice and have a cute face.
Charlotte G.
Indianapolis, IN
When these are on the shelves I know fall is here. The sweet sticky flavor is a childhood favorite of mind. Nothing but fond memories for me of these.
Madison L.
Denver, CO
These are so good i love pumpkin so its especially delicious for me its light and fluffy but cakey as well just one word that can sum it up awesome!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh where to start, these are so darn good. Soft cookie/cake texture filled with a pumpkin like jelly center. If you love pumpkin you will love these.
Jeffrey R.
Claremore, OK
Picked these up on a whim when Halloween rolled around, was not disappointed by any means. Could probably compare them to the legendary zebra cakes.
Kaitlyn V.
Cedar Bluff, AL
These are so delicious I wish they had them year round. I could eat a box a day. They're probably not the healthiest option, but damn they're so good
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
Alejandra C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?

back