BY LITTLE DEBBIE #51 in Cookies

Bree R.
Bree R.
These are my favorite little Debbie snacks. I wish they were seasonal. Great price. I wish they had a bigger pack.
Emmie S.
Emmie S.
Frisco, TX
My mom is absolutely obsessed with these . She eats these all the time during the winter and fall. Perfect snack .
Beth A.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
These are one of the best little Debbie snack cakes ever! They're so sweet and have the perfect pumpkin flavor that's not too overpowering and the soft cookie part makes it that much better ! I always make sure to grab a box each Fall.
Haag J.
Haag J.
So light and fluffy! I really enjoyed how seasonal the cookies tasted and how airy the cookies were. They were inexpensive and were definitely not disappointing. I'd recommend this to everyone with a sweet tooth!
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
These Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies are one that are very different but also very delicious and super tasty.
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Thornville, OH
Little Debbie products are a great value in snack foods. While I've tried many, the creme pies are my favorites. Low price, good quality.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA
these were very good cookies--i like that these company's come out with seasonal cookies for us to try and buy--they were just as good as all their other products and were tastey!!!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield
I love pumpkin and these little Debbie's have the best treats. Who can't go wrong with a pumpkin spice cookie it's great I love these every time I see them I have to get them if you like pumpkin I would recommend this.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Oh my gosh! My boyfriend used to be the little Debbie man, and these Debbie's was my FAVE! I looked forward every Halloween for these pumpkin delights!
Kara W.
Kara W.
I love all things pumpkin and this lives up to it! With just the right amount of filling keeps it from being dry, but isn't sticky or overly filled. No mess and completely delicious!
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?