BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Diana G.
Diana G.
Gilbert, AZ
Delicious, delicious, delicious!
I stock up on this. They are just so good. And not to sweet. My dad loves them for the fact that they always pop him back up to the right number when his sugar is low. (He is a diabetic)
Chylean S.
Chylean S.
Albuquerque, NM
Soooo good! Love the taste and great on the go! Amazing price! Love the brand little Debbie
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
So good! Not a big fan of little Debbie cakes but these are great. Too bad they are seasonal.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Bessemer, AL
I love these! They have a great pumpkin flavor and texture. I bought these at Walmart and they are a wonderful value. I do wish they were available year around and not just seasonal. They are quite wonderful tasting and I would definitely recommend to others.
Danni T.
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL
These were a childhood favorite of mine and are still as an adult, even though i have to stay away from thm more because of sugar content.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Florence, AL
These are my favorite!! They are one of the best things about fall. I love the pumpkin taste.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Carrollton, KY
I as well as my daughter look forward to these every year when they come out! They are amazing and addicting!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
These are probably my favorite thing EVER!!! I could eat box after box! If you love pumpkin, you'll love these! They are honestly so addicting & taste amazing!!! If you've never tried them, you are missing out!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
Taste so good! I split these with my siblings and we all love them for a snack during or after class
Heather C.
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK
Ahhhh i freakin love thease when they are in my pantry all fall long me and my 2 year old blow them up they are a favourite
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?