BY LITTLE DEBBIE #51 in Cookies

Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Florence, AL
These are my favorite!! They are one of the best things about fall. I love the pumpkin taste.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Carlisle, IN
I love to have this for a little tree sometimes is a little rich but it's amazing
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
These are a seasonal favorite for me and my boyfriend. We always get so excited each year when we see them pop out in stores (around September/October). I got them at Giant Eagle, and they have the perfect pumpkin-y flavor to them that is perfect for fall!
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
I was so excited a few years ago when i first saw these in the grocery store and i had to buy them! If you love the taste of pumpkin pie you'll love these! They are way better than i had anticipated!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
These are great to throw in my son's lunch box for an added treat. I love how little Debbie makes them seasonal!
renee t.
renee t.
The are so good I just love the flavor of them they are good with coffee in the morning and also with apple cider
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Hamden, OH
These are my favorite Little Debbie treats! Just another reason to look forward to autumn every year!
Kc C.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
These little pastries are so yummy! They are perfect size to have with your hot drink! I wish there was more of the filling but I'm pretty happy with the price ! I always have these in the house or my partners bag for work!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
A really great cookie . It's full of flavor and taste great! Definitely recommend buying
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
These are great!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a a big fan of anything pumpkin anyways. Love that they made a snack. Cake of it you can just grab one on the go.
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?