Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #88 in Cookies

Kc C.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
These little pastries are so yummy! They are perfect size to have with your hot drink! I wish there was more of the filling but I'm pretty happy with the price ! I always have these in the house or my partners bag for work!
cice R.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
I am addicted to these little Debbies everywhere I go I must buy me one at least one is I know it's bad but they're great little snacks
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
So good! Not a big fan of little Debbie cakes but these are great. Too bad they are seasonal.
Corrina W.
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
I love eating these when I see them at the store they are cute, delicious and taste like the holidays to me.
Kris p.
Kris p.
I really like Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies. The cookie has a nice Pumpkin taste and is a great price.
Selena L.
Selena L.
Erie, PA
I remember this from my younger years I always love them tried them this year and they were absolutely terrible don't know if my taste buds changed or the recipe did
Abby T.
Abby T.
Williamsville, New York
These are my favorite things ever along with my family. You can get it at pretty much any grocery store. I get these every year in the fall. Like other little Debbie snacks their feet when you need a little treat.
Brittanny W.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
I usually hate anything that has pumpkin in it and a girl I worked with had me to try them and I absolutely loved them! They were so good I had to buy a box to take home with me. I can't wait for these to come back out in the stores!
Callie M.
Callie M.
These are delicious! I love anything pumpkin flavored. Good treat to eat once in a while since they are not that healthy for you.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Hankamer, TX
These are so yummy! Not to sweet and just the perfect size. Not to much not to little.
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?