BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Debi R.
Debi R.
Memphis, TN
we buy about 4-5 boxes of these cakes a week. like all of them and even the seasonal ones that come out. especially honey buns and muffins
Kimberly Z.
Kimberly Z.
Cosby, TN
I'm not at all a fan of pumpkin flavor anything but these things are delicious!!! One of the million reasons I love fall! Hard to resist buying a box of these!
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
These are a seasonal favorite for me and my boyfriend. We always get so excited each year when we see them pop out in stores (around September/October). I got them at Giant Eagle, and they have the perfect pumpkin-y flavor to them that is perfect for fall!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
These are great to throw in my son's lunch box for an added treat. I love how little Debbie makes them seasonal!
renee t.
renee t.
The are so good I just love the flavor of them they are good with coffee in the morning and also with apple cider
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
These are great!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a a big fan of anything pumpkin anyways. Love that they made a snack. Cake of it you can just grab one on the go.
Bree R.
Bree R.
These are my favorite little Debbie snacks. I wish they were seasonal. Great price. I wish they had a bigger pack.
Emmie S.
Emmie S.
Frisco, TX
My mom is absolutely obsessed with these . She eats these all the time during the winter and fall. Perfect snack .
Beth A.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
These are one of the best little Debbie snack cakes ever! They're so sweet and have the perfect pumpkin flavor that's not too overpowering and the soft cookie part makes it that much better ! I always make sure to grab a box each Fall.
Haag J.
Haag J.
So light and fluffy! I really enjoyed how seasonal the cookies tasted and how airy the cookies were. They were inexpensive and were definitely not disappointing. I'd recommend this to everyone with a sweet tooth!
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?