BY LITTLE DEBBIE #51 in Cookies

Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I look forward to these coming out every year... they are by far my favorite Little Debbie snack. They're like a little pocket of soft, spiced happy, and actually have a bit of a pumpkin filling. I really wish that they were available year-round, and were easier to find. Not every store that carries the staples like Nutty Bars and Oatmeal Cream Pies has them.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
The best little Debbie cake ever made. I can't wait for fall to roll around and grab some of these up. One of my favorite things.
Chastity M.
Chastity M.
OMG. These are so delish. I love holiday season just so I can eat all the pumpkin pie, coffee's, cookies. Anything pumpkin.
April S.
April S.
Let me start by saying I HATE pumpkin anything. That being said. I crave these cakes in the fall. I love them. It's the only pumpkin thing I like, no, love. Sad that these are only around in fall. Should be around yearly!
alexis b.
alexis b.
new york,new york
They are a great treat for them fall days but I wish they would sell them more then just in october
Britt W.
Britt W.
Marion, KY
I love pumpkin anything and these are sure to give you a great taste of pumpkin ! So most and chewy, just delicious ! You can't beat little Debbie on price, quality and taste !
Erin H.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I love when these come out every fall. I do however have to hide the box for myself because I will eat the entire box. I love to eat them with a glass of milk. I wish they were out all year long.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Shafter, CA
Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies are soo good i want some right now. they taste soo good they absolutely meet my expectations. i have bought these cokies like five times already. i love the chocolate ones though. i would recomment these to everyone.
Bailey Camille S.
Bailey Camille S.
S Pittsburg, TN
I love these little guys so much! They're absolutely delicious! I love the pumpkin taste! It's sweet, but not too sweet. The only thing I don't like about them is that they aren't big enough. I mean, I could eat a whole box and still want more!
Debi R.
Debi R.
Memphis, TN
we buy about 4-5 boxes of these cakes a week. like all of them and even the seasonal ones that come out. especially honey buns and muffins
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Charlize P.