Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #41 in Cookies

Brooke J.
Akron, OH
These little snacks are amazing! They are my number 1 go to for the fall season! They have a perfect pumpkin taste and really get you in the mood for Halloween!
Heidi L.
Crellin
I get so excited for Halloween knowing these are coming out they are amazing if you like pumpkin spice so soft and the taste of spice just screams fall season
Kimberly Z.
Cosby, TN
I'm not at all a fan of pumpkin flavor anything but these things are delicious!!! One of the million reasons I love fall! Hard to resist buying a box of these!
Laura B.
These are pretty tasty seasonal cookies. They are soft and have a nice spicy pumpkin filling. My kids didn’t like them, and I happily gobbled up the whole box.
Ashlyn J.
These are the best my family loves them and they are only available during the fall so my family stocks up. These are the best little Debbie snack they make!
Leondra K.
Helenwood, TN
I am not a fan of sweets but I especially don’t like these. I’ll eat them if they’re laying around but I wouldn’t prefer them. That’s just my opinion though.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My son and I enjoy eating these yummy pumpkin treats during the fall season. They have such a great taste with a soft cookie. I love this brand and product.
Samantha K.
Guin, AL
I wish these were available year round!! As soon as it's fall I search Walmart waiting for them to be shelved and proceed to buy a huge stock pile of them.
Angela D.
Dexter, MO
Best soft cookie with pumpkin flavor! And face on it is cute for kids of all ages! Stock up in the fall though because stores dont carry them all the time
Austin C.
Olive Hill, KY
These are so yummy during the holidays. Theyre sort of similar to pumpkin pie. Perfect for the kids for a late night snack or to satisfy your sugar tooth.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
Alejandra C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?