BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Ashley K.
Ashley K.
The best little Debbie cake ever made. I can't wait for fall to roll around and grab some of these up. One of my favorite things.
Chastity M.
Chastity M.
OMG. These are so delish. I love holiday season just so I can eat all the pumpkin pie, coffee's, cookies. Anything pumpkin.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Omg so hard to find because they seem to be everybody's favorite. A family favorite, something we look forward to getting every year.
Abby T.
Abby T.
Williamsville, New York
These are my favorite things ever along with my family. You can get it at pretty much any grocery store. I get these every year in the fall. Like other little Debbie snacks their feet when you need a little treat.
April S.
April S.
Let me start by saying I HATE pumpkin anything. That being said. I crave these cakes in the fall. I love them. It's the only pumpkin thing I like, no, love. Sad that these are only around in fall. Should be around yearly!
jessie c.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
Ouuuuu I've had them they yummy yummy yummy in my tummy Oh is that Paul walker before he died
alexis b.
alexis b.
new york,new york
They are a great treat for them fall days but I wish they would sell them more then just in october
Sabrina w.
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
Oh so good!! I love when the stores have everything pumpkin flavored!!! These are great
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Shafter, CA
Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies are soo good i want some right now. they taste soo good they absolutely meet my expectations. i have bought these cokies like five times already. i love the chocolate ones though. i would recomment these to everyone.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
very very very yummy. i buy these every year when they come out during the fall season. taste amazing and cute
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?