Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Buy on Amazon
Shyanne R.
THESE ARE SO GOOD OMG! My all time favorite especially around Halloween time! So so good buy them you will not regret I promise hahahah I eat like the whole box in a day hahahah but really they are so good
April W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so amazing!! I love finding them at Acme especially when they are on sale.They are so soft and such a comforting snack for a rough day at the office.They really put me in the spirit for Halloween.
Stefanie T.
Tulsa, OK
I tried these one time and didn't really care for them. My Daughter and Husband liked them, though. To me, they were pretty yucky. They tasted nothing like pumpkin. I don't think I would recommend this to anyone.
Carissa S.
Flint, MI
My family loves these and can never get enough of them! My husband actually hides some for himself! They are delicious and a Fall must-have! You can find them at pretty much any grocery store.
Alexis B.
Stantonsburg, NC
I love little Debbie cookies as it is, but in pumpkin flavor!!! Omg!! They are the best cookies I have ever ate! I recommend them on anyone who loves pumpkin flavor!!
Brittney J.
These aren't your standard Little Debbie. Not just sugary goodness but incredibly delicious! I look forward to getting them each fall! They are so yummy and not too sweet that I sometimes have them for breakfast!
Jessica S.
Richmond
I could seriously eat a whole box of these. I LOVE these so much it's ridiculous. I wish they had them year round but then again, if they did I would probably be seriously overweight
Karen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight snack cake is one of my absolute favorite fall time snack cakes, I always look forward to this snack cake at my grocery store every fall season.
Eyla M.
I love these, the only bad thing is that they only sale them during the month of October. I always buy them and are very affordable. I highly recommend to purchase and try.
Cassie W.
These are my all time seasonal favorite! The pumpkin center is my favorite! The shape is such a seasonal success. These are delicious. I'm definitely a repeat consumer! I buy these every year for my family!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alejandra C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?