BY LITTLE DEBBIE #51 in Cookies

Christina S.
Christina S.
Omg so hard to find because they seem to be everybody's favorite. A family favorite, something we look forward to getting every year.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Elizabethton, TN
I love when fall comes around and it's time for the pumpkin flavor. This is one of my favorite cakes from little Debbie. I wish they had it year round.
Callie M.
Callie M.
These are delicious! I love anything pumpkin flavored. Good treat to eat once in a while since they are not that healthy for you.
Anita V.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
I love getting this as soon as the fall time starts! They taste sooo good & are soft! One of my favorite fall time snacks!
Monica B.
Monica B.
The men in my house love these. They never last long. I buy a couple of boxes a week. Always fresh and yummy. We will continue to purchase these.
Bae S.
Bae S.
I need a little pumpkin in my life so these unhealthy but tasty snack fills that void. Sometimes I wish they were a tad bit bigger and available on the shelf every where but usually only see them at Walmart
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Conover, NC
These are great in the fall! Love buying them when available! Great snack and great price!
Annmarie D.
Annmarie D.
Swords Creek
These are my favorite for fall! They taste so good. One year when my mom was in the hospital I stayed nights with her and these would be my snacks that I put in my backpack!
Eyla M.
Eyla M.
I love these, the only bad thing is that they only sale them during the month of October. I always buy them and are very affordable. I highly recommend to purchase and try.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
I love these and look forward to them every year! They are perfect to throw in a packed lunch for a special treat.
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Charlize P.