BY LITTLE DEBBIE #51 in Cookies

Brewing W.
Brewing W.
These are probably my FAVORITE snack cake for the the fall season. Very affordable and one bight into this and its like you get the "fall" spirit its autumn bliss in your mouth! I love them and look forward to buying them every year since they are seasonal!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
These are a favorite of ours around Halloween. We buy so many boxes. Great flavor and not expensive.
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Blue Island, IL
I wait all year for these little babies to come out!!! I've loved them since I was a child.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Yadkinville, NC
I wait all year until fall for these little monsters! They have the best flavor and are moist and just delicious. I buy about 3 boxes of them at a time just in case they go off sale before I finish them. They are just very good snacks and don't leave you feeling gross.
Kimberly Z.
Kimberly Z.
Cosby, TN
I'm not at all a fan of pumpkin flavor anything but these things are delicious!!! One of the million reasons I love fall! Hard to resist buying a box of these!
Stormi T.
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
These little Debbie snack cakes are delicious. Got them from walmart for a very good price. They scream fall season. I love the great pumpkin pie kind of flavor. This is Little Debbie grown up. The size is just right for a snack.
Logan H.
Logan H.
Mooresville, NC
These chewy cookies are your favorite October flavor in every bite you can't get tired of them
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
very very very yummy. i buy these every year when they come out during the fall season. taste amazing and cute
Sabrina w.
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
Oh so good!! I love when the stores have everything pumpkin flavored!!! These are great
jessie c.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
Ouuuuu I've had them they yummy yummy yummy in my tummy Oh is that Paul walker before he died
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?