Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #31 in Cookies

Zi S.
I've never tasted something so delicious in my life, and this is coming from a gal that hates pumpkin. This was right combination of sweet meets pumpkin.
Sierra M.
Vale
We usually buy a bunch of these Little Debbie cookies and give them out on Halloween I've never really tried them because I just haven't been interested
Ellen H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite fall snack. These little pumpkins are so tasty they taste like gingerbread. I don't really taste the pumpkin but I don't care, they're so good.
Brittany A.
Columbus, IN
These Pumpkin Delight Cookies are absolutely delicious! I've been hooked to these for years and always look forward to these coming out during autumn.
Ashley F.
Hamburg, PA
I can't ever wait for fall time cuz these are only out them and when the pumpkin delights come out I always always always stalk up so I can have extras
Olivia R.
Oh my gosh! My boyfriend used to be the little Debbie man, and these Debbie's was my FAVE! I looked forward every Halloween for these pumpkin delights!
Sara W.
Elizabethton, TN
I love when fall comes around and it's time for the pumpkin flavor. This is one of my favorite cakes from little Debbie. I wish they had it year round.
Amber W.
I love when fall comes and see these on the shelves!! They are delicious with coffee in the morning when you want something quick. I love the texture.
Kristin W.
Greenville, PA
Diet or not diet- pumpkin delights always have and always will be some of my FAVORITE little debbie treats ever! I wish they were available year round!
Myra V.
These little Debbie pumpkin cookies are a nice addition to the fall season. They have just the right amount of pumpkin and spice and have a cute face.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.