Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #38 in Cookies

Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
They are not good at all. I didn't like them and my kids didn't like them. The pumpkin taste is very strong. I just don't like the strong taste that these cookies had.
Cindy G.
These are a seasonal favorite for me and my boyfriend. We always get so excited each year when we see them pop out in stores (around September/October). I got them at Giant Eagle, and they have the perfect pumpkin-y flavor to them that is perfect for fall!
Gloria M.
Shafter, CA
Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies are soo good i want some right now. they taste soo good they absolutely meet my expectations. i have bought these cokies like five times already. i love the chocolate ones though. i would recomment these to everyone.
Amber T.
Nicholasville, KY
These are the. Eat snack little Debbie makes. I wish they would stay around all year but I know that would take away the anticipation for them every year. Just have to wait for fall! Such an amazing soft cake.
Shyanne R.
THESE ARE SO GOOD OMG! My all time favorite especially around Halloween time! So so good buy them you will not regret I promise hahahah I eat like the whole box in a day hahahah but really they are so good
Cameron R.
North Augusta, SC
I love this product October is one of my favorite months because this product comes out then I always buy extra towards the end of the month so it will last me a while after it stopped selling definitely recommend others to do the same
Stefanie T.
Tulsa, OK
I tried these one time and didn't really care for them. My Daughter and Husband liked them, though. To me, they were pretty yucky. They tasted nothing like pumpkin. I don't think I would recommend this to anyone.
Alexis B.
Stantonsburg, NC
I love little Debbie cookies as it is, but in pumpkin flavor!!! Omg!! They are the best cookies I have ever ate! I recommend them on anyone who loves pumpkin flavor!!
Brittney J.
These aren't your standard Little Debbie. Not just sugary goodness but incredibly delicious! I look forward to getting them each fall! They are so yummy and not too sweet that I sometimes have them for breakfast!
Jessica S.
Richmond
I could seriously eat a whole box of these. I LOVE these so much it's ridiculous. I wish they had them year round but then again, if they did I would probably be seriously overweight
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?