Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #34 in Cookies

Amber W.
I love when fall comes and see these on the shelves!! They are delicious with coffee in the morning when you want something quick. I love the texture.
Logan F.
These are amazing. They taste exactly like pumpkin pie, they are so good!! Add a little bit of cool whip and it's literally a little mini pumpkin pie!
Ashley F.
Hamburg, PA
I can't ever wait for fall time cuz these are only out them and when the pumpkin delights come out I always always always stalk up so I can have extras
Brittany A.
Columbus, IN
These Pumpkin Delight Cookies are absolutely delicious! I've been hooked to these for years and always look forward to these coming out during autumn.
Kristin W.
Greenville, PA
Diet or not diet- pumpkin delights always have and always will be some of my FAVORITE little debbie treats ever! I wish they were available year round!
Olivia R.
Oh my gosh! My boyfriend used to be the little Debbie man, and these Debbie's was my FAVE! I looked forward every Halloween for these pumpkin delights!
Myra V.
These little Debbie pumpkin cookies are a nice addition to the fall season. They have just the right amount of pumpkin and spice and have a cute face.
Sara W.
Elizabethton, TN
I love when fall comes around and it's time for the pumpkin flavor. This is one of my favorite cakes from little Debbie. I wish they had it year round.
Charlotte G.
Indianapolis, IN
When these are on the shelves I know fall is here. The sweet sticky flavor is a childhood favorite of mind. Nothing but fond memories for me of these.
Lindsey M.
My family love these they wait all year just for these to come out. Plus there a great holiday treat for school parties or a Halloween party at home.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.