BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Jeryn B.
Jeryn B.
Pascagoula, MS
These are so addictive! Like the good kind of addictive! I get excited every fall for these! I definitely hide them from my husband and kids!
Logan H.
Logan H.
Mooresville, NC
These chewy cookies are your favorite October flavor in every bite you can't get tired of them
Gia O.
Gia O.
Salem , OH
This is one of my favorite cookies during the fall! They are so good and my kids and hubby love it too
Britt W.
Britt W.
Marion, KY
I love pumpkin anything and these are sure to give you a great taste of pumpkin ! So most and chewy, just delicious ! You can't beat little Debbie on price, quality and taste !
Erin H.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I love when these come out every fall. I do however have to hide the box for myself because I will eat the entire box. I love to eat them with a glass of milk. I wish they were out all year long.
Bailey Camille S.
Bailey Camille S.
S Pittsburg, TN
I love these little guys so much! They're absolutely delicious! I love the pumpkin taste! It's sweet, but not too sweet. The only thing I don't like about them is that they aren't big enough. I mean, I could eat a whole box and still want more!
Kelcey W.
Kelcey W.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love these! they're extremely tasty and a great snack. my parents keep them in the house!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Opp, AL
One of my favorites of little Debbie's! But you can only find this pumpkin cookie during the fall. Soo soft and chewy great for a light sweet treat. Very affordable I would say no more than $5 depending on where you live. I recommend it's just a great snack.
Callie M.
Callie M.
These are delicious! I love anything pumpkin flavored. Good treat to eat once in a while since they are not that healthy for you.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
These tasted sooo good around Halloween! Pumpkin flavored everything! This is me in a cookie everything fall! They tasted like rich pumpkin pie!
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?