Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #38 in Cookies

Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These little Debbie snack cakes are delicious. Got them from walmart for a very good price. They scream fall season. I love the great pumpkin pie kind of flavor. This is Little Debbie grown up. The size is just right for a snack.
Kristen D.
Hendersonvlle, NC
These are one of my favorite seasonal treats!!! My family and I love them and look forward to them coming out every fall! You are soft and sweet!! They make the perfect snack! If you haven't tried them you should give them a try and stock up on them while you can!!
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
I usually hate anything that has pumpkin in it and a girl I worked with had me to try them and I absolutely loved them! They were so good I had to buy a box to take home with me. I can't wait for these to come back out in the stores!
April S.
Let me start by saying I HATE pumpkin anything. That being said. I crave these cakes in the fall. I love them. It's the only pumpkin thing I like, no, love. Sad that these are only around in fall. Should be around yearly!
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
These little pastries are so yummy! They are perfect size to have with your hot drink! I wish there was more of the filling but I'm pretty happy with the price ! I always have these in the house or my partners bag for work!
Catherine S.
I was so excited a few years ago when i first saw these in the grocery store and i had to buy them! If you love the taste of pumpkin pie you'll love these! They are way better than i had anticipated!
Taylor P.
These are probably my favorite thing EVER!!! I could eat box after box! If you love pumpkin, you'll love these! They are honestly so addicting & taste amazing!!! If you've never tried them, you are missing out!
Jadon P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Favorite little Debby's cakes ever! They are so soft and have a lovely pumpkin flavor to them. I look forward to these every year and are basically the only little Debby's cakes I ever eat. Would recommend to anyone seeing these to buy them!
Iraida T.
Bronx , NY
pumpkin delights........ yummmmm yummmm . they're hard to find them I only see them in the fall I have loved these cookies since I was a child and still do. I just wish they'd sell them all year lol so that I can buy them all the time. they're the best,.
Britta T.
Allen, KY
We love these! I hate that they're only seasonal :( they're so good! They taste like a homemade fried pie like my granny makes :) I get them at our local Food City. I definitely recommend these to everyone!!!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?