Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #31 in Cookies

Eyla M.
I love these, the only bad thing is that they only sale them during the month of October. I always buy them and are very affordable. I highly recommend to purchase and try.
DORA R.
Love fall season! I wait all year long to find pumpkin treats and these cookies are the best, packed individual so they are easy on the go, great price, flavor, my favorites on harvest season, you have to try it
Jessica M.
Oswego, KS
Love these so much! I wait for fall every year when these come out. My mom.used to get them for my siblings and I as kids. We had them every year. My kids and husband love them
Annmarie D.
Swords Creek
These are my favorite for fall! They taste so good. One year when my mom was in the hospital I stayed nights with her and these would be my snacks that I put in my backpack!
melissa o.
Lancing, TN
i really love these they dont last long at my house i wish they came out more then once a year i always look for them at fall time and i buy them until there gone again
April D.
Lake Village, AR
I thought these were going to be amazing since I love anything pumpkin buttttt they are just so bland in flavor. Just tastes overly cinnamony. Not worth buying.
Brooke J.
Akron, OH
These little snacks are amazing! They are my number 1 go to for the fall season! They have a perfect pumpkin taste and really get you in the mood for Halloween!
Laura B.
These are pretty tasty seasonal cookies. They are soft and have a nice spicy pumpkin filling. My kids didn’t like them, and I happily gobbled up the whole box.
Kimberly Z.
Cosby, TN
I'm not at all a fan of pumpkin flavor anything but these things are delicious!!! One of the million reasons I love fall! Hard to resist buying a box of these!
Ashlyn J.
These are the best my family loves them and they are only available during the fall so my family stocks up. These are the best little Debbie snack they make!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.