Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #37 in Cookies

dina p.
walkerton, IN
This product gets a definite thumbs down from me. I love pumpkin pie but not this cookie. Very affordable! Not healthy for you, definitely a junk food. Bought this at my local grocery store. I do not recommend.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
Favorite pumpkin lunch cake to buy in the fall time! I buy em every time they sell em! I buy em at Walmart or Save A Lot! No their not health their lunch cakes for the sweet tooth lovers!! Definitely a buy yall
Kaicey W.
These are one of my favorites by this brand. They have a great taste and are soft. I love the individual packaging. It makes for convenience when packing a lunch or traveling. They stay fresh and soft.
Gabby M.
Radford, VA
These are some of the better little Debbie’s that are seasonal. They are soft and chewy with a jelly like filling. I do wish it was a little more pumpkin-y flavor but they are pretty good. Can’t say they are healthy though....
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
These were my favorite Halloween snacks ad a kid. My parents didn't keep much junk food in the house, but when Mom passed these out as dessert or as a bribe to behave ourselves on car trips, all of my siblings and I quickly fell in line. They have just the right pumpkin taste, not the usual weirdly sweet artificial pumpkin taste, which is always a bonus with snack cake style treats.
Celina d.
I love pumpkin flavored anything but these feel very heavy and filling. I like to have a little cookie snack and not feel like I ate a whole bag of lard and sugar. Definitely too much sugars and other things in this snack.
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
I look forward to these every fall. I don’t know what it is about these snacks that make them so great. The cake portion is always really moist and flavorful and there’s the perfect amount of filling in each one.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My husband and daughter loves these and they taste just like pumpkin and have a really good flavor we love these during the fall weather and I would highly recommend these and they are definitely affordable and taste good so you can’t beat that
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
These are one of my favorite snacks! I’m sad they only have these for a short time. This year i bought these at target because i couldn’t find them anywhere else. They are so yummy!
Roxanne L.
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.