Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #34 in Cookies

Emilie H.
Girard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these so much that I eat box after box after box of them. I wish they were year round treats because I would always buy them! They are soooooo good! They are cute too! I recommend these, definitely!
Jamie T.
Finksburg, MD
These are my FAVORITE fall time snack I always look forward to having these every year around Halloween I wish the boxes were bigger they are so so so yummy and not at all expensive. I love them so much.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
These were my favorite Halloween snacks ad a kid. My parents didn't keep much junk food in the house, but when Mom passed these out as dessert or as a bribe to behave ourselves on car trips, all of my siblings and I quickly fell in line. They have just the right pumpkin taste, not the usual weirdly sweet artificial pumpkin taste, which is always a bonus with snack cake style treats.
Celina d.
schenectady
I love pumpkin flavored anything but these feel very heavy and filling. I like to have a little cookie snack and not feel like I ate a whole bag of lard and sugar. Definitely too much sugars and other things in this snack.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
I look forward to these every fall. I don’t know what it is about these snacks that make them so great. The cake portion is always really moist and flavorful and there’s the perfect amount of filling in each one.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My husband and daughter loves these and they taste just like pumpkin and have a really good flavor we love these during the fall weather and I would highly recommend these and they are definitely affordable and taste good so you can’t beat that
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
These are one of my favorite snacks! I’m sad they only have these for a short time. This year i bought these at target because i couldn’t find them anywhere else. They are so yummy!
Krystal S.
So totally wish that these weren't so much of a seasonal thing. I love them. I usually have to get a box for each member in the family as it's hard to Share good prices.
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love pumpkin flavored items in the fall, and decided to try these instead of our usual Little Debbies. We purchase several boxes a week in a house of 5 kids, and they never last. With these, though, no one ate more than one bite. The whole box ended up in the trash. Bummer. The jelly is just not the right texture.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
10/10 I buy these every fall season and they’re such great snacks. I love these and they’re not even expensive. I go through box after box. They’re the perfect fall treat and I’d tell everyone in the entire world to go buy this snack because honestly there’s nothing like it.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.