Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie L.
Columbia Hts, MN
These were my favorite Halloween snacks ad a kid. My parents didn't keep much junk food in the house, but when Mom passed these out as dessert or as a bribe to behave ourselves on car trips, all of my siblings and I quickly fell in line. They have just the right pumpkin taste, not the usual weirdly sweet artificial pumpkin taste, which is always a bonus with snack cake style treats.
Lisette O.
Reading, PA
I look forward to these every fall, the best pumpkin treat with morning coffee and super cheap but delicious! Soft baked with pumpkin filling , i will always come back for more, you should too !
Gabby M.
Dublin, VA
These are some of the better little Debbie’s that are seasonal. They are soft and chewy with a jelly like filling. I do wish it was a little more pumpkin-y flavor but they are pretty good. Can’t say they are healthy though....
Charlotte J.
Carthage
I can't wait for the fall to get here because of these snacks.  They are among some of the best that are made from Little Debbie.  I usually try to stock up on them when they come out so that when they are stopped as far as the stores carrying them, I have a stockpile of them for whenever I want a pumpkin fix.  Definitely recommend.
Tieranee R.
N Little Rock, AR
Another product that I wish could be sold year round. I love this cookie because it’s so unique. The pumpkin flavor stands out on the soft cookie, but the hint of filling also gives it that extra kick. The only thing is, it’s not the type of cookie that you binge eat. I can only ever eat two at the most in one sitting because the flavor is so rich.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My husband and daughter loves these and they taste just like pumpkin and have a really good flavor we love these during the fall weather and I would highly recommend these and they are definitely affordable and taste good so you can’t beat that
Abby R.
Only rated this five stars because there weren’t any more to give. Look forward to eating these every year. Generic versions don’t compare to this of great quality. Definitely recommend, great taste, good value
Amy B.
usa
Flash backs from my childhood. These were another staple in my household growing up. I highly recommend these when they are out in the fall again. The soft cookie outside and sweet fruit flavored inside.
Breanna M.
Johnson City
NOOOOO....I gave 3 start for my kids liked these. It’s one of the worse tasting little Debbie’s I’ve ever eaten! I didn’t like the aftertaste, which was odd because it barely had taste to begin with. I’d stay away from these if you think you’re about to taste pumpkin
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love pumpkin flavored items in the fall, and decided to try these instead of our usual Little Debbies. We purchase several boxes a week in a house of 5 kids, and they never last. With these, though, no one ate more than one bite. The whole box ended up in the trash. Bummer. The jelly is just not the right texture.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alejandra C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?