BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Sally W.
Sally W.
Grain Valley , MO
These little snacks are perfect for school parties. They are also a nice late night snack. They are one of the only Little Debbie products that make no mention of being in a facility with nuts, so my son with an allergy loves them!
Karina T.
Karina T.
Spokane, WA
These are so yummy! They are the perfect fall treat, and I buy them every year, they have a fakey pumpkin taste but it's the good type of fake. Make sure to drink this with a big cup of milk or water as they are a little dry.
DORA R.
DORA R.
Love fall season! I wait all year long to find pumpkin treats and these cookies are the best, packed individual so they are easy on the go, great price, flavor, my favorites on harvest season, you have to try it
Britta T.
Britta T.
Allen, KY
We love these! I hate that they're only seasonal :( they're so good! They taste like a homemade fried pie like my granny makes :) I get them at our local Food City. I definitely recommend these to everyone!!!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Hinton, WV
I raid the shelves of Kroger each fall when these come out. They're my favorite Little Debbie treat.
I only wish I could find a recipe to make something similar for myself in the off-season.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
One of my favorite parts of fall! They're so good and soft without being clawingly sweet like a lot of snack cakes. They have a great mix of all the fall flavors you want.
Krista F.
Krista F.
Ballard, WV
These are the best snack cakes ever. Can not waot till fall for them too come back already. Should have stocked up on them before fall ended. My whole family loves them.
melissa o.
melissa o.
Lancing, TN
i really love these they dont last long at my house i wish they came out more then once a year i always look for them at fall time and i buy them until there gone again
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
They are not good at all. I didn't like them and my kids didn't like them. The pumpkin taste is very strong. I just don't like the strong taste that these cookies had.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Stantonsburg, NC
I love little Debbie cookies as it is, but in pumpkin flavor!!! Omg!! They are the best cookies I have ever ate! I recommend them on anyone who loves pumpkin flavor!!
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?