Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #31 in Cookies

Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
I usually hate anything that has pumpkin in it and a girl I worked with had me to try them and I absolutely loved them! They were so good I had to buy a box to take home with me. I can't wait for these to come back out in the stores!
April S.
Let me start by saying I HATE pumpkin anything. That being said. I crave these cakes in the fall. I love them. It's the only pumpkin thing I like, no, love. Sad that these are only around in fall. Should be around yearly!
Catherine S.
I was so excited a few years ago when i first saw these in the grocery store and i had to buy them! If you love the taste of pumpkin pie you'll love these! They are way better than i had anticipated!
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
These little pastries are so yummy! They are perfect size to have with your hot drink! I wish there was more of the filling but I'm pretty happy with the price ! I always have these in the house or my partners bag for work!
Taylor P.
These are probably my favorite thing EVER!!! I could eat box after box! If you love pumpkin, you'll love these! They are honestly so addicting & taste amazing!!! If you've never tried them, you are missing out!
Britta T.
Allen, KY
We love these! I hate that they're only seasonal :( they're so good! They taste like a homemade fried pie like my granny makes :) I get them at our local Food City. I definitely recommend these to everyone!!!
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
One of my favorite parts of fall! They're so good and soft without being clawingly sweet like a lot of snack cakes. They have a great mix of all the fall flavors you want.
Cindy G.
These are a seasonal favorite for me and my boyfriend. We always get so excited each year when we see them pop out in stores (around September/October). I got them at Giant Eagle, and they have the perfect pumpkin-y flavor to them that is perfect for fall!
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
They are not good at all. I didn't like them and my kids didn't like them. The pumpkin taste is very strong. I just don't like the strong taste that these cookies had.
Gloria M.
Shafter, CA
Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies are soo good i want some right now. they taste soo good they absolutely meet my expectations. i have bought these cokies like five times already. i love the chocolate ones though. i would recomment these to everyone.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.