Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #38 in Cookies

Catie S.
Palmetto, FL
My favorite part about fall is biting into these pumpkin delights. They're a great pick me up in the afternoon with just the right amount of sugar and spice. The cookie part is like a soft gingerbread and absolutely delicious and the pumpkin filling is what I look forward to in fall.
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
Loved these as a kid, but trying them now I'm not sure why. There is a slight hint of cinnamon but not enough for my taste. The pumpkin doesn't actually taste like pumpkin. And there isn't much flavor. For all the sugar that the box says they contain, they should have more flavor.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little snacks are perfect for school parties. They are also a nice late night snack. They are one of the only Little Debbie products that make no mention of being in a facility with nuts, so my son with an allergy loves them!
Amber Y.
Canton, OH
These are the most amazing little Debbie snack cakes ever! They're so sweet and have the perfect pumpkin flavor that's not too over powering and the soft cookie part makes it that much better ! I always make sure to grab a box of these every time they're available!
Karina T.
Spokane, WA
These are so yummy! They are the perfect fall treat, and I buy them every year, they have a fakey pumpkin taste but it's the good type of fake. Make sure to drink this with a big cup of milk or water as they are a little dry.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
I love pumpkin and these little Debbie's have the best treats. Who can't go wrong with a pumpkin spice cookie it's great I love these every time I see them I have to get them if you like pumpkin I would recommend this.
Autumn F.
These cookies are very delicious and festive. I do think they are a bit small but they still do not disappoint. The ingredients aren't THAT healthy. But I guess it makes up for it in taste. Totally worth ruining that diet...I would totally buy again.
Samantha J.
fitzgerald , GA
These were not that bad at all. I was not much into pumpkin but I thought I would give them a try. It's almost reminds me of an oatmeal pie but without the creme filling. These are really good during Halloween and are about the only time you can purchase these. So stock up while you can!
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These little Debbie snack cakes are delicious. Got them from walmart for a very good price. They scream fall season. I love the great pumpkin pie kind of flavor. This is Little Debbie grown up. The size is just right for a snack.
Bae S.
I need a little pumpkin in my life so these unhealthy but tasty snack fills that void. Sometimes I wish they were a tad bit bigger and available on the shelf every where but usually only see them at Walmart
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?