Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #41 in Cookies

Darlisha S.
Charleston, SC
These Little Debbie Pumpkin Delights are a hit with my kids every Halloween season. They are perfect for school parties and simple treats for Halloween!
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these so much!!!! I get so sad when they get taken off of the shelves every year. I wish that they stayed on the store longer! They are so tasty.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
always in my pantry. for easy snack on the go or just at home. easy to share with friends, naighbors, and my kids love these! perfectly snackable and fun
Kristin W.
Greenville, PA
Diet or not diet- pumpkin delights always have and always will be some of my FAVORITE little debbie treats ever! I wish they were available year round!
Ashley F.
Hamburg, PA
I can't ever wait for fall time cuz these are only out them and when the pumpkin delights come out I always always always stalk up so I can have extras
Charlotte G.
Indianapolis, IN
When these are on the shelves I know fall is here. The sweet sticky flavor is a childhood favorite of mind. Nothing but fond memories for me of these.
Olivia R.
Oh my gosh! My boyfriend used to be the little Debbie man, and these Debbie's was my FAVE! I looked forward every Halloween for these pumpkin delights!
Sara W.
Elizabethton, TN
I love when fall comes around and it's time for the pumpkin flavor. This is one of my favorite cakes from little Debbie. I wish they had it year round.
Myra V.
These little Debbie pumpkin cookies are a nice addition to the fall season. They have just the right amount of pumpkin and spice and have a cute face.
Brittany A.
Columbus, IN
These Pumpkin Delight Cookies are absolutely delicious! I've been hooked to these for years and always look forward to these coming out during autumn.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?