Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Alyssa G.
Colfax, NC
I get these cookies each year in the fall! They are like no other. Extremely cheap and easy to grab and go if you are in a rush.I highly recommend these for your kids, or even yourself!
Paige H.
Columbus
I love these!!! I’m sad they only come around for a certain time. Unless I’m not looking in the right spots?? Hah. They are the perfect amount of pastry and filling.
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA
these were very good cookies--i like that these company's come out with seasonal cookies for us to try and buy--they were just as good as all their other products and were tastey!!!
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
I really enjoyed them this holiday season. They were sweet and had a good taste. I love pumpkin. They dont really compare to any other product. They was delicious.
Samantha G.
Dagus Mines, PA
These are hard to find locally out of season, so I have to buy extra! My oldest could eat a whole box in one sitting if I let him. He said it reminds him of pumpkin pie minus the crust
April D.
Thornton, CO
By far still my favorite little Debbie snacks I wait for fall just to get these !!! I don't really taste a powerful pumpkin taste but it's so delicious and soft !
Lindsay A.
Bryson City, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good! One of my favorite types of little Debbie’s. I like the Apple ones too. I purchase them every year when they make their appearance. I very much recommend for the pumpkin lover!
Kellee G.
These are truly amazing! I didn't think I would like them but I'm glad I do. I would eat these all year round! Who said pumpkins were only for the fall/Halloween?
Sarah M.
Cambridge, MA
I have fond memories of eating these as a child. They still taste how I remember them. The pumpkin filling isn't overly sweet, and the cookie is a perfect spice.
Abby T.
Williamsville, New York
These are my favorite things ever along with my family. You can get it at pretty much any grocery store. I get these every year in the fall. Like other little Debbie snacks their feet when you need a little treat.