Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #31 in Cookies

Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little snacks are perfect for school parties. They are also a nice late night snack. They are one of the only Little Debbie products that make no mention of being in a facility with nuts, so my son with an allergy loves them!
Karina T.
Spokane, WA
These are so yummy! They are the perfect fall treat, and I buy them every year, they have a fakey pumpkin taste but it's the good type of fake. Make sure to drink this with a big cup of milk or water as they are a little dry.
Amber Y.
Canton, OH
These are the most amazing little Debbie snack cakes ever! They're so sweet and have the perfect pumpkin flavor that's not too over powering and the soft cookie part makes it that much better ! I always make sure to grab a box of these every time they're available!
Autumn F.
These cookies are very delicious and festive. I do think they are a bit small but they still do not disappoint. The ingredients aren't THAT healthy. But I guess it makes up for it in taste. Totally worth ruining that diet...I would totally buy again.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
I love pumpkin and these little Debbie's have the best treats. Who can't go wrong with a pumpkin spice cookie it's great I love these every time I see them I have to get them if you like pumpkin I would recommend this.
Bae S.
I need a little pumpkin in my life so these unhealthy but tasty snack fills that void. Sometimes I wish they were a tad bit bigger and available on the shelf every where but usually only see them at Walmart
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These little Debbie snack cakes are delicious. Got them from walmart for a very good price. They scream fall season. I love the great pumpkin pie kind of flavor. This is Little Debbie grown up. The size is just right for a snack.
Kristen D.
Hendersonvlle, NC
These are one of my favorite seasonal treats!!! My family and I love them and look forward to them coming out every fall! You are soft and sweet!! They make the perfect snack! If you haven't tried them you should give them a try and stock up on them while you can!!
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
I usually hate anything that has pumpkin in it and a girl I worked with had me to try them and I absolutely loved them! They were so good I had to buy a box to take home with me. I can't wait for these to come back out in the stores!
April S.
Let me start by saying I HATE pumpkin anything. That being said. I crave these cakes in the fall. I love them. It's the only pumpkin thing I like, no, love. Sad that these are only around in fall. Should be around yearly!
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?