Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #34 in Cookies

Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
These little pastries are so yummy! They are perfect size to have with your hot drink! I wish there was more of the filling but I'm pretty happy with the price ! I always have these in the house or my partners bag for work!
Britta T.
Allen, KY
We love these! I hate that they're only seasonal :( they're so good! They taste like a homemade fried pie like my granny makes :) I get them at our local Food City. I definitely recommend these to everyone!!!
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
One of my favorite parts of fall! They're so good and soft without being clawingly sweet like a lot of snack cakes. They have a great mix of all the fall flavors you want.
Cindy G.
These are a seasonal favorite for me and my boyfriend. We always get so excited each year when we see them pop out in stores (around September/October). I got them at Giant Eagle, and they have the perfect pumpkin-y flavor to them that is perfect for fall!
Gloria M.
Shafter, CA
Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies are soo good i want some right now. they taste soo good they absolutely meet my expectations. i have bought these cokies like five times already. i love the chocolate ones though. i would recomment these to everyone.
Alexis B.
Stantonsburg, NC
I love little Debbie cookies as it is, but in pumpkin flavor!!! Omg!! They are the best cookies I have ever ate! I recommend them on anyone who loves pumpkin flavor!!
Eyla M.
I love these, the only bad thing is that they only sale them during the month of October. I always buy them and are very affordable. I highly recommend to purchase and try.
Cassie W.
These are my all time seasonal favorite! The pumpkin center is my favorite! The shape is such a seasonal success. These are delicious. I'm definitely a repeat consumer! I buy these every year for my family!
Annmarie D.
Swords Creek
These are my favorite for fall! They taste so good. One year when my mom was in the hospital I stayed nights with her and these would be my snacks that I put in my backpack!
melissa o.
Lancing, TN
i really love these they dont last long at my house i wish they came out more then once a year i always look for them at fall time and i buy them until there gone again
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.