Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #38 in Cookies

April D.
Thornton, CO
By far still my favorite little Debbie snacks I wait for fall just to get these !!! I don't really taste a powerful pumpkin taste but it's so delicious and soft !
Samantha G.
Dagus Mines, PA
These are hard to find locally out of season, so I have to buy extra! My oldest could eat a whole box in one sitting if I let him. He said it reminds him of pumpkin pie minus the crust
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA
these were very good cookies--i like that these company's come out with seasonal cookies for us to try and buy--they were just as good as all their other products and were tastey!!!
Lindsay A.
Bryson City, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good! One of my favorite types of little Debbie’s. I like the Apple ones too. I purchase them every year when they make their appearance. I very much recommend for the pumpkin lover!
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
I really enjoyed them this holiday season. They were sweet and had a good taste. I love pumpkin. They dont really compare to any other product. They was delicious.
Kellee G.
These are truly amazing! I didn't think I would like them but I'm glad I do. I would eat these all year round! Who said pumpkins were only for the fall/Halloween?
Sarah M.
Boston, MA
I have fond memories of eating these as a child. They still taste how I remember them. The pumpkin filling isn't overly sweet, and the cookie is a perfect spice.
Amanda M.
Clear Fork , WV
I love these paired with my favorite coffee, so delicious. They are wonderful, it's hard to have just one. I wished they were around for more than just Halloween. I recommend trying them.
Amanda L.
Super excited that I have the pleasure of trying this product because I've been watching it for a while now! Amazing quality and the cost is affordable and the price point is what I expected considering the name brand. Definitely will be recommending to everyone and no complaints frome!!
Abby T.
Williamsville, New York
These are my favorite things ever along with my family. You can get it at pretty much any grocery store. I get these every year in the fall. Like other little Debbie snacks their feet when you need a little treat.