Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #41 in Cookies

Kristen D.
Hendersonville , NC
These are one of my favorite seasonal treats!!! My family and I love them and look forward to them coming out every fall! You are soft and sweet!! They make the perfect snack! If you haven't tried them you should give them a try and stock up on them while you can!!
April S.
Let me start by saying I HATE pumpkin anything. That being said. I crave these cakes in the fall. I love them. It's the only pumpkin thing I like, no, love. Sad that these are only around in fall. Should be around yearly!
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
These little pastries are so yummy! They are perfect size to have with your hot drink! I wish there was more of the filling but I'm pretty happy with the price ! I always have these in the house or my partners bag for work!
Britta T.
Allen, KY
We love these! I hate that they're only seasonal :( they're so good! They taste like a homemade fried pie like my granny makes :) I get them at our local Food City. I definitely recommend these to everyone!!!
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
One of my favorite parts of fall! They're so good and soft without being clawingly sweet like a lot of snack cakes. They have a great mix of all the fall flavors you want.
Cindy G.
These are a seasonal favorite for me and my boyfriend. We always get so excited each year when we see them pop out in stores (around September/October). I got them at Giant Eagle, and they have the perfect pumpkin-y flavor to them that is perfect for fall!
Gloria M.
Shafter, CA
Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies are soo good i want some right now. they taste soo good they absolutely meet my expectations. i have bought these cokies like five times already. i love the chocolate ones though. i would recomment these to everyone.
Alexis B.
Stantonsburg, NC
I love little Debbie cookies as it is, but in pumpkin flavor!!! Omg!! They are the best cookies I have ever ate! I recommend them on anyone who loves pumpkin flavor!!
Eyla M.
I love these, the only bad thing is that they only sale them during the month of October. I always buy them and are very affordable. I highly recommend to purchase and try.
Annmarie D.
Swords Creek
These are my favorite for fall! They taste so good. One year when my mom was in the hospital I stayed nights with her and these would be my snacks that I put in my backpack!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?