Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There’s an odd sense of nostalgia with these snacks that always makes me giddy when they come into the stores. Then you purchase them and remember why they’re only out once a year.
Susan C.
Elgin, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the pumpkin flavoring, it tastes just like pumpkin to me! I love it when you bite into them they're super soft and gooey. My husband loves the Apple flavor but they've gotten rid of it I believe.
Katelyn C.
Wayne, WV
So good and festive. I only see these towards Halloween though. That's one of the bad things. Or I just want them during Halloween. So good and very soft to chew. Not pricy at all definitely in budget.
Dallas O.
Spokane Vly, WA
These little treats are so delicious. And the pumpkins are adorable. Little Debby is a great brand and these cookies are some of my favorites! Definitely recommend trying them!
Lora T.
I think they taste really good but they can be a bit tough as i feel like my teeth are really sensitive sometimes. Also i dont really taste that much pumpkin when i eat them
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As soon as fall starts to creep closer, I start the lookout for Pumpkin Delights! I call them pumpkin pasties because they are close to what I imagine the pumpkin pasties in the Harry Potter books would be. I always buy a few boxes when I first spot them and I keep buying them, as soon as I run out until they become hard to find and eventually are gone away until next fall. I always crave them when they are out of season. I really wish they would stay out year round because I just love them! Pumpkin Delights are my ultimate favorite little Debbie snack! #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
I patiently wait every fall for these pumpkin cookies to hit the shelves at the grocery store. These cookies have the perfect fall flavor, and make an excellent snack!
Taylor H.
Hickory, NC
These are the best I love them so much! I wish they would keep them around yearly and just not around fall time. To be honest they aren't the healthiest pick but they are still wonderful!
Nick J.
I love all things pumpkin, and these or no exception. The cookie part is nice and Chewy, and the filling is the perfect amount of sweet and spicy. They're delicious!
Alyssa G.
Colfax, NC
I get these cookies each year in the fall! They are like no other. Extremely cheap and easy to grab and go if you are in a rush.I highly recommend these for your kids, or even yourself!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?