Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #39 in Cookies

Carissa S.
Flint, MI
My family loves these and can never get enough of them! My husband actually hides some for himself! They are delicious and a Fall must-have! You can find them at pretty much any grocery store.
Tara W.
These are the bomb!! Highly recommend, they are very pumpkin spice! They are affordable and taste amazing! They are only out at fall and Halloween. Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies
Cristal Z.
Las Vegas, NV
so good it makes my mouth watery just thinking about it the pumpkin delight is the best taste on this cookie.it was my first time but will buy again for sure.not that healthy but good for a craving. will recommend it because it's so good definitely will love.
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just tried these in October and they’ve become my favorite little Debbi snack. They’re so soft and delicious and sweet. They’re pumpkiny but not overwhelming. They’re affordable and I wish they were around all year
Paige R.
andalusia
I’ve never had one complaint when it comes to little Debbie. The only is the holiday ones are the best and they only come around once a year. The pumpkin is one of my favorites. They were always so soft and fresh.
Heather W.
Wellston, OH
These cookies remind me of my childhood even though I still eat them now that I'm an adult. They are a great price and are easy to through in my lunchbox for work. They look cute too. I would recommend this to anybody.
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
I know these contour during Holoween but that is just sad! These are so good they should be out in stores at all times LOL IF YOU LOVE PUMPKIN OR PUMKIN SPICE YOU WILL LOVE THESE!
abbey w.
BALDWINSVILLE, NY
omg, i wait around all year for these pumpkin delights. i could eat a whole box, they are so good. soft chewy inside, tastes delicious. afforable, and even my daughter loves them!
Kara W.
New Bedford , MA
I love all things pumpkin and this lives up to it! With just the right amount of filling keeps it from being dry, but isn't sticky or overly filled. No mess and completely delicious!
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
These are one of my favorite snacks! I’m sad they only have these for a short time. This year i bought these at target because i couldn’t find them anywhere else. They are so yummy!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
Alejandra C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?

back