Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #34 in Cookies

Selena L.
Erie, PA
I remember this from my younger years I always love them tried them this year and they were absolutely terrible don't know if my taste buds changed or the recipe did
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I look forward to these coming out every year... they are by far my favorite Little Debbie snack. They're like a little pocket of soft, spiced happy, and actually have a bit of a pumpkin filling. I really wish that they were available year-round, and were easier to find. Not every store that carries the staples like Nutty Bars and Oatmeal Cream Pies has them.
Brittany F.
Lillington, NC
So yummy! These are the best especially with a cup of coffee or hot tea! They are sweet so wouldn't want to eat a lot of them but they are perfect for fall and winter
Britt W.
Marion, KY
I love pumpkin anything and these are sure to give you a great taste of pumpkin ! So most and chewy, just delicious ! You can't beat little Debbie on price, quality and taste !
Samantha G.
Dagus Mines, PA
These are hard to find locally out of season, so I have to buy extra! My oldest could eat a whole box in one sitting if I let him. He said it reminds him of pumpkin pie minus the crust
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
These things are absolutely fantastic! Fall is my favorite season out of all of them and this product is one reason fall is the best to me! As soon as these things come out in stores I stock up on them.They have such a great flavor to them that I soon find that I am eating way too many in one day!
EMILY P.
Lenoir City, TN
When fall arrives this is one of the first things I look for! They are so delicious! The price usually isn't that bad, about 2.50 for a box! I buy them at my local food city.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
By far the best snack cakes there are. We buy probably over 15 packs during the fall season. I'm only saddened that that's the only time they actually have them. They'd be better all year round but if you love pumpkin pie you will love these. Trust me.
Catie S.
Palmetto, FL
My favorite part about fall is biting into these pumpkin delights. They're a great pick me up in the afternoon with just the right amount of sugar and spice. The cookie part is like a soft gingerbread and absolutely delicious and the pumpkin filling is what I look forward to in fall.
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
Loved these as a kid, but trying them now I'm not sure why. There is a slight hint of cinnamon but not enough for my taste. The pumpkin doesn't actually taste like pumpkin. And there isn't much flavor. For all the sugar that the box says they contain, they should have more flavor.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.