Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #31 in Cookies

Brittney J.
These aren't your standard Little Debbie. Not just sugary goodness but incredibly delicious! I look forward to getting them each fall! They are so yummy and not too sweet that I sometimes have them for breakfast!
Heather W.
Wellston, OH
These cookies remind me of my childhood even though I still eat them now that I'm an adult. They are a great price and are easy to through in my lunchbox for work. They look cute too. I would recommend this to anybody.
abbey w.
Baldwinsville, NY
omg, i wait around all year for these pumpkin delights. i could eat a whole box, they are so good. soft chewy inside, tastes delicious. afforable, and even my daughter loves them!
Kara W.
I love all things pumpkin and this lives up to it! With just the right amount of filling keeps it from being dry, but isn't sticky or overly filled. No mess and completely delicious!
Karen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight snack cake is one of my absolute favorite fall time snack cakes, I always look forward to this snack cake at my grocery store every fall season.
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There’s an odd sense of nostalgia with these snacks that always makes me giddy when they come into the stores. Then you purchase them and remember why they’re only out once a year.
Heidi H.
The best ever I really wish these was out year around . Repeat consumer when they come out I stock up on them it doesn't compare bc the taste is amazing u can taste all the pumpkin they r the beat ever
Katelyn C.
Wayne, WV
So good and festive. I only see these towards Halloween though. That's one of the bad things. Or I just want them during Halloween. So good and very soft to chew. Not pricy at all definitely in budget.
Lora T.
I think they taste really good but they can be a bit tough as i feel like my teeth are really sensitive sometimes. Also i dont really taste that much pumpkin when i eat them
Dallas O.
Cut Bank, MT
These little treats are so delicious. And the pumpkins are adorable. Little Debby is a great brand and these cookies are some of my favorites! Definitely recommend trying them!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.