Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Julia K.
Actually one of my favorite cakes out there. So cheap and tastes so good. Perfect to grab on the go and tastes delicious if shortly microwaved. My favorite part of fall , you need to stock up on these every year !
Blair B.
Bracey
How cute and festive are these? They taste like mini pumpkin cake. Super awesome flavor and moist which is nice. Great affordable price and something I look forward to when the fall season is beginning to approach.
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
My ultimate comfort food snack. I love the taste of pumpkin. I try to stock up when I find them. They’re not heathy, but they’re tasty! Not too much of a pumpkin taste, but caramel really stands out! I love these.
olivia h.
Whitesville, WV
These cookies are delicious I love the pumpkin spice I bought these at Walmart to try and my family loved them I would buy them again they are a good snack I would recommend any who loves pumpkin spice to try these
Krista F.
Ballard, WV
These are the best snack cakes ever. Can not waot till fall for them too come back already. Should have stocked up on them before fall ended. My whole family loves them.
Shaelyn S.
Chapmanville, WV
I love these snack cakes and I hate that you can only get them in the fall because I can literally eat them all the time. They have a delicious pumpkin taste with a gooey filling on the inside. Really delicious!
Amanda M.
My absolute favorite thing about fall super affordable definitely cute and tastes amazing if your dieting I would recommend not to indulge like I do but they are so delicious I wouldn't blame you my fav always recommend these
Esteban M.
Miami
I love pumpkin Debbie snacks that come out around Halloween if you like good nice sweet pumpkin this sweet cookie is just for you has a nice soft texture with the filling inside its just the best smells good to
Lauren J.
Bennettsville, SC
These are just so fun this time of year. I love all pumpkin flavored things and they are so cute because they are decorated with a pumpkin face. They are not messy and a great snack to have on the go. A household favorite.
Tasha W.
This is a favorite snack in the fall time for me and my family. These taste great out of the pack or warmed up. They are the perfect size to take with you on the go. And this is also good with a cup of cider.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alejandra C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?