Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #34 in Cookies

Beth S.
I bought these because I enjoy pumpkin everything. I did not enjoy these snacks. It felt very artificial and I did not enjoy the texture of the inside feeling. I bought these at my local grocery store. I would not repurchase these.
Carissa S.
Flint, MI
My family loves these and can never get enough of them! My husband actually hides some for himself! They are delicious and a Fall must-have! You can find them at pretty much any grocery store.
Cristal Z.
Las Vegas, NV
so good it makes my mouth watery just thinking about it the pumpkin delight is the best taste on this cookie.it was my first time but will buy again for sure.not that healthy but good for a craving. will recommend it because it's so good definitely will love.
Jessica S.
Richmond
I could seriously eat a whole box of these. I LOVE these so much it's ridiculous. I wish they had them year round but then again, if they did I would probably be seriously overweight
Brittney J.
These aren't your standard Little Debbie. Not just sugary goodness but incredibly delicious! I look forward to getting them each fall! They are so yummy and not too sweet that I sometimes have them for breakfast!
Heather W.
Wellston, OH
These cookies remind me of my childhood even though I still eat them now that I'm an adult. They are a great price and are easy to through in my lunchbox for work. They look cute too. I would recommend this to anybody.
abbey w.
Baldwinsville, NY
omg, i wait around all year for these pumpkin delights. i could eat a whole box, they are so good. soft chewy inside, tastes delicious. afforable, and even my daughter loves them!
Karen F.
The Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight snack cake is one of my absolute favorite fall time snack cakes, I always look forward to this snack cake at my grocery store every fall season.
Kara W.
I love all things pumpkin and this lives up to it! With just the right amount of filling keeps it from being dry, but isn't sticky or overly filled. No mess and completely delicious!
Heidi H.
The best ever I really wish these was out year around . Repeat consumer when they come out I stock up on them it doesn't compare bc the taste is amazing u can taste all the pumpkin they r the beat ever
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.