Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #39 in Cookies

Lori F.
Walterboro, SC
i love anything pumpkin or pumpkin spice if you do too i def recommend these to you its not similar to any other brand to my knowledge i don't eat Debbie cakes that often but i do love these there very good there so tasty good for the holiday season like Halloween and thanksgiving and Christmas there very yummy !
Christina G.
Altoona , PA
This cookie is a staple in my autumn routine. As soon as these come out every fall I buy like 6 boxes. They are my favorite little Debbie product. They are so delicious. Pumpkin everything!!!!! I just wish they were year round.
Katie T.
Mount Airy, NC
I always look forward to fall because of all of the pumpkin spice flavored foods and drinks coming out. The little pies are very good and I try to stock up while there still in the store! If you like pumpkin you must try these!
Heather B.
Opp, AL
One of my favorites of little Debbie's! But you can only find this pumpkin cookie during the fall. Soo soft and chewy great for a light sweet treat. Very affordable I would say no more than $5 depending on where you live. I recommend it's just a great snack.
Elizabeth S.
Belleville
These are my favorite deserts! I literally buy everything available on shelf when these are in stock. I really wish these weren’t a seasonal thing, these taste AMAZING and everyone should taste these when they see them.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Does anyone else literally live for these coming out around Halloween? I wish they stayed around all year. They're so delicious! Before I know it, I ate 3. On second thought, maybe it's better they only come around once a year.
Emily M.
utica
These pumpkin delights are absolutely delicious, they taste exactly like pumpkin spice or like you are eating a pumpkin pie, i get these all the time at the store whenever possible and i am absolutely obsessed with them!
Kaitlyn M.
Topeka, KS
Little derbies snacks are amazing. I have yet to try any of there food that i ended up disliking, they are super chap and yummy. I do wish they gave us a little bit more in the snack quantity, but hey you get what you pay for. So all in all its really an amazing deal and yummy yummy food.
Makayla G.
Mt Sterling, KY
I look forward to fall every year because of these, I buy as many as I can. They are delicious!!! I could eat a whole box in one day and they’re affordable. I would highly recommended these to anyone who likes pumpkin
Lexi B.
My mom bought these for my siblings and I ever since I can remember. We always got so excited when these came out for fall. Nothing compares to how good they are!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
Alejandra C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?

back