Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #34 in Cookies

Heather B.
Opp, AL
One of my favorites of little Debbie's! But you can only find this pumpkin cookie during the fall. Soo soft and chewy great for a light sweet treat. Very affordable I would say no more than $5 depending on where you live. I recommend it's just a great snack.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
They are not good at all. I didn't like them and my kids didn't like them. The pumpkin taste is very strong. I just don't like the strong taste that these cookies had.
Kaitlyn M.
Topeka, KS
Little derbies snacks are amazing. I have yet to try any of there food that i ended up disliking, they are super chap and yummy. I do wish they gave us a little bit more in the snack quantity, but hey you get what you pay for. So all in all its really an amazing deal and yummy yummy food.
Lexi B.
My mom bought these for my siblings and I ever since I can remember. We always got so excited when these came out for fall. Nothing compares to how good they are!
Naomee M.
Columbus, IN
I cannot express how much I literally love these and I know I say that in a lot of stuff but I just love a lot of stuff and these cookies are definitely one for the books. They have such great taste and are really great around October with some hot chocolate
Julia K.
Actually one of my favorite cakes out there. So cheap and tastes so good. Perfect to grab on the go and tastes delicious if shortly microwaved. My favorite part of fall , you need to stock up on these every year !
olivia h.
Naoma, WV
These cookies are delicious I love the pumpkin spice I bought these at Walmart to try and my family loved them I would buy them again they are a good snack I would recommend any who loves pumpkin spice to try these
Krista F.
Ballard, WV
These are the best snack cakes ever. Can not waot till fall for them too come back already. Should have stocked up on them before fall ended. My whole family loves them.
Esteban M.
Miami
I love pumpkin Debbie snacks that come out around Halloween if you like good nice sweet pumpkin this sweet cookie is just for you has a nice soft texture with the filling inside its just the best smells good to
Shaelyn S.
Chapmanville, WV
I love these snack cakes and I hate that you can only get them in the fall because I can literally eat them all the time. They have a delicious pumpkin taste with a gooey filling on the inside. Really delicious!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.