Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #44 in Cookies

Iraida T.
bronx, NY
pumpkin delights........ yummmmm yummmm . they're hard to find them I only see them in the fall I have loved these cookies since I was a child and still do. I just wish they'd sell them all year lol so that I can buy them all the time. they're the best,.
cheyenne c.
my and my sister love these !!! we eat them all day everyday !! i buy like 2 or 3 packs at a time from walmart !!! and they're very delicious and affordable. am a repetitive customer! and would definitely recommend this products to others !!!!!!!!!!!
Domonique C.
Dunnellon, FL
I look forward to the Fall Season every year just for these snacks! They are super soft and chewy and the flavor is amazing. It's not too "spiced" but not too sweet. It's just perfect! My daughter loves them too because of their cute faces on them.
Jadon P.
Favorite little Debby's cakes ever! They are so soft and have a lovely pumpkin flavor to them. I look forward to these every year and are basically the only little Debby's cakes I ever eat. Would recommend to anyone seeing these to buy them!
Katie T.
Mount Airy, NC
I always look forward to fall because of all of the pumpkin spice flavored foods and drinks coming out. The little pies are very good and I try to stock up while there still in the store! If you like pumpkin you must try these!
Christina G.
Altoona, PA
This cookie is a staple in my autumn routine. As soon as these come out every fall I buy like 6 boxes. They are my favorite little Debbie product. They are so delicious. Pumpkin everything!!!!! I just wish they were year round.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
They are not good at all. I didn't like them and my kids didn't like them. The pumpkin taste is very strong. I just don't like the strong taste that these cookies had.
Lexi B.
My mom bought these for my siblings and I ever since I can remember. We always got so excited when these came out for fall. Nothing compares to how good they are!
Naomee M.
Columbus, IN
I cannot express how much I literally love these and I know I say that in a lot of stuff but I just love a lot of stuff and these cookies are definitely one for the books. They have such great taste and are really great around October with some hot chocolate
olivia h.
Naoma, WV
These cookies are delicious I love the pumpkin spice I bought these at Walmart to try and my family loved them I would buy them again they are a good snack I would recommend any who loves pumpkin spice to try these
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.