Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #31 in Cookies

Kate M.
Whenever I see these delicious little jackolanterns I grab a box. The outside cookie/cake is so soft and sweet, and the the filling is really fabulous, reminds me of a fig newton center. The shape of these are so festive and I love having them for a treat come Fall!
Kayla L.
Hubbard, OH
Omg these are my favorite thing to eat in the fall. I buy these at dollar general or giant eagle. I am a repeat buyer of these. Yes they are affordable like 2$ I like pumpkin flavored things and these always suit it. The pumpkin isn't strong
Kari S.
It isn't fall until you've had the pleasure of enjoying one of these Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies. My husband and I look for these every year and they are gone in an instant. These have the best flavor and are a perfect compliment to a crisp fall day.
Kyra Z.
Uniontown, PA
They are amazing!!!! I buy these every year when they come out. It sucks they only come out during the fall but I stock up on them when I can! Bought 3 boxes today and I'm already finished with one box! Love them so much
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I love when these come out every fall. I do however have to hide the box for myself because I will eat the entire box. I love to eat them with a glass of milk. I wish they were out all year long.
Chelsea R.
One of my favorite snacks to have during the fall with a nice cold glass of milk. Has a faint cinnamon taste. Nice and chewy. Also perfect to take on the go since they are each individually wrapped. Would highly recommend these to anyone wanting a taste of fall.
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
I look forward to these seasonal treats every year. Me, being the pumpkin obsessed gal I am, go crazy over these! I also love the smooth texture when you bite in. The design of a carved pumpkin is too cute! I buy these at my local grocery store or Walmart!
Iraida T.
Bronx , NY
pumpkin delights........ yummmmm yummmm . they're hard to find them I only see them in the fall I have loved these cookies since I was a child and still do. I just wish they'd sell them all year lol so that I can buy them all the time. they're the best,.
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
My favorite snack around fall time!!! They never carry this snack in my local grocery stores any other time of the year... They are absolutely wonderful!!! They never last at my house, all of my family likes them.
cheyenne c.
my and my sister love these !!! we eat them all day everyday !! i buy like 2 or 3 packs at a time from walmart !!! and they're very delicious and affordable. am a repetitive customer! and would definitely recommend this products to others !!!!!!!!!!!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.