Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Buy on Amazon
Paige W.
Bellevue, NE
I looooove these! Just enough pumpkin to the cookie. These are a nice fall goody that I like to get as a special treat. I just buy them from Wal-Mary and will definitely buy them again. If you like pumpkin treats, these are a must every year.
R Z.
This snack is super tasty. It is spongy with a cream on the inside. I bought it at my local grocery store. They are very chocolatey and delicious. It definitely is not the healthiest choice, but they are too yummy to resist. I love the Little Debbie snacks!
Kate M.
Whenever I see these delicious little jackolanterns I grab a box. The outside cookie/cake is so soft and sweet, and the the filling is really fabulous, reminds me of a fig newton center. The shape of these are so festive and I love having them for a treat come Fall!
Kari S.
Anderson, SC
It isn't fall until you've had the pleasure of enjoying one of these Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies. My husband and I look for these every year and they are gone in an instant. These have the best flavor and are a perfect compliment to a crisp fall day.
Kayla L.
Hubbard, OH
Omg these are my favorite thing to eat in the fall. I buy these at dollar general or giant eagle. I am a repeat buyer of these. Yes they are affordable like 2$ I like pumpkin flavored things and these always suit it. The pumpkin isn't strong
Chelsea R.
One of my favorite snacks to have during the fall with a nice cold glass of milk. Has a faint cinnamon taste. Nice and chewy. Also perfect to take on the go since they are each individually wrapped. Would highly recommend these to anyone wanting a taste of fall.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love when these come out every fall. I do however have to hide the box for myself because I will eat the entire box. I love to eat them with a glass of milk. I wish they were out all year long.
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
I look forward to these seasonal treats every year. Me, being the pumpkin obsessed gal I am, go crazy over these! I also love the smooth texture when you bite in. The design of a carved pumpkin is too cute! I buy these at my local grocery store or Walmart!
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
My favorite snack around fall time!!! They never carry this snack in my local grocery stores any other time of the year... They are absolutely wonderful!!! They never last at my house, all of my family likes them.
McKenzie H.
Uniontown, OH
YUMMMM! These fall treats are what I look forward to when September rolls around. They are about $3 a box and are very delicious. They have a kind of creamy jelly like filling and a spiced pumpkin cakey outside. LOVE LOVE LOVE them and would highly recommend them to others!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alejandra C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?