Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #31 in Cookies

Cortne M.
Slightly overwhelming pumpkin flavor but the texture was good. I enjoyed the cookie itself but the filling simply wasn't what I expected. I bought it from Walmart I believe right around Halloween but I don't think you can get them anymore.
Sophia L.
These are yum yum yum yummy! When I need to satisfy my sweet tooth I go for these! I'm a sucker for pumpkin anything so of course I'm obsessed with these! They are soft and melt in your mouth it's delicious!
Priscilla S.
ANNAPOLIS, MD
Yum!! I wait all year long for these babies to come out! They are by far my favorite little debbie treats. Unlike a lot of other little debbies, these arent too sweet because theyre not covered with icing. These have a pumkin flavored jam inside and a nice pumkin cake on the outside that delights both my sweet and a little savory with the nutmeg and cinnamon flavors.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
These are one of the best little Debbie snack cakes ever! They're so sweet and have the perfect pumpkin flavor that's not too overpowering and the soft cookie part makes it that much better ! I always make sure to grab a box each Fall.
Caitlyn D.
The best snack for anyone who loves pumpkin. They are pretty cheap and come pre-wrapped individually. The best and worst part is that they are only available in the fall. So it's nice to look forward to having them but also irritating to crave them when they are out of season. I will always be a repeating customer for these.
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
These are so so good! I personally am obsessed with pumpkin and will eat pumpkin flavored anything, so for me these are to die for. I would totally buy them again because they are so delicious. You can buy them at Publix and other select grocery stores!!
Bailey Camille S.
S Pittsburg, TN
I love these little guys so much! They're absolutely delicious! I love the pumpkin taste! It's sweet, but not too sweet. The only thing I don't like about them is that they aren't big enough. I mean, I could eat a whole box and still want more!
R Z.
This snack is super tasty. It is spongy with a cream on the inside. I bought it at my local grocery store. They are very chocolatey and delicious. It definitely is not the healthiest choice, but they are too yummy to resist. I love the Little Debbie snacks!
Paige W.
Bellevue, NE
I looooove these! Just enough pumpkin to the cookie. These are a nice fall goody that I like to get as a special treat. I just buy them from Wal-Mary and will definitely buy them again. If you like pumpkin treats, these are a must every year.
Kate M.
Whenever I see these delicious little jackolanterns I grab a box. The outside cookie/cake is so soft and sweet, and the the filling is really fabulous, reminds me of a fig newton center. The shape of these are so festive and I love having them for a treat come Fall!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.