BY LITTLE DEBBIE #51 in Cookies

Brittany H.
Brittany H.
lakeland, FL
These are so delicious and such a handy little snack to have to treat the kids or even yourself when you need it! isnt the healthiest but sometimes you have to treat yourself with something good and this is amazing!
Cameron R.
Cameron R.
North Augusta , SC
I love this product October is one of my favorite months because this product comes out then I always buy extra towards the end of the month so it will last me a while after it stopped selling definitely recommend others to do the same
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Richmond
I could seriously eat a whole box of these. I LOVE these so much it's ridiculous. I wish they had them year round but then again, if they did I would probably be seriously overweight
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
These aren't your standard Little Debbie. Not just sugary goodness but incredibly delicious! I look forward to getting them each fall! They are so yummy and not too sweet that I sometimes have them for breakfast!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Love these! They just taste like fall to me!! Such a good flavor with a delicious gooey center. I could eat the whole box!!! Such a nice change from your typical sugar cookie with icing. I highly recommend!
abbey w.
abbey w.
Baldwinsville, NY
omg, i wait around all year for these pumpkin delights. i could eat a whole box, they are so good. soft chewy inside, tastes delicious. afforable, and even my daughter loves them!
Karen F.
Karen F.
The Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight snack cake is one of my absolute favorite fall time snack cakes, I always look forward to this snack cake at my grocery store every fall season.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
The best ever I really wish these was out year around . Repeat consumer when they come out I stock up on them it doesn't compare bc the taste is amazing u can taste all the pumpkin they r the beat ever
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Wayne, WV
So good and festive. I only see these towards Halloween though. That's one of the bad things. Or I just want them during Halloween. So good and very soft to chew. Not pricy at all definitely in budget.
Ana B.
Ana B.
I got these one time I haven't seen them since but they are so good they have to be in my top 3 favorite little Debbie snacks witch is saying a lot because I love little Debbie's snacks.
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.