Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #88 in Cookies

Esteban M.
Esteban M.
Miami
I love pumpkin Debbie snacks that come out around Halloween if you like good nice sweet pumpkin this sweet cookie is just for you has a nice soft texture with the filling inside its just the best smells good to
Stefanie T.
Stefanie T.
Tulsa, OK
I tried these one time and didn't really care for them. My Daughter and Husband liked them, though. To me, they were pretty yucky. They tasted nothing like pumpkin. I don't think I would recommend this to anyone.
Tasha W.
Tasha W.
This is a favorite snack in the fall time for me and my family. These taste great out of the pack or warmed up. They are the perfect size to take with you on the go. And this is also good with a cup of cider.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Nicholasville, KY
These are the. Eat snack little Debbie makes. I wish they would stay around all year but I know that would take away the anticipation for them every year. Just have to wait for fall! Such an amazing soft cake.
McKenzie H.
McKenzie H.
Uniontown, OH
YUMMMM! These fall treats are what I look forward to when September rolls around. They are about $3 a box and are very delicious. They have a kind of creamy jelly like filling and a spiced pumpkin cakey outside. LOVE LOVE LOVE them and would highly recommend them to others!
April W.
April W.
These are so amazing!! I love finding them at Acme especially when they are on sale.They are so soft and such a comforting snack for a rough day at the office.They really put me in the spirit for Halloween.
Shyanne R.
Shyanne R.
THESE ARE SO GOOD OMG! My all time favorite especially around Halloween time! So so good buy them you will not regret I promise hahahah I eat like the whole box in a day hahahah but really they are so good
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Annapolis, MD
Yum!! I wait all year long for these babies to come out! They are by far my favorite little debbie treats. Unlike a lot of other little debbies, these arent too sweet because theyre not covered with icing. These have a pumkin flavored jam inside and a nice pumkin cake on the outside that delights both my sweet and a little savory with the nutmeg and cinnamon flavors.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
lakeland, FL
These are so delicious and such a handy little snack to have to treat the kids or even yourself when you need it! isnt the healthiest but sometimes you have to treat yourself with something good and this is amazing!
Cameron R.
Cameron R.
North Augusta , SC
I love this product October is one of my favorite months because this product comes out then I always buy extra towards the end of the month so it will last me a while after it stopped selling definitely recommend others to do the same
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?