Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Buy on Amazon
Brooklynn B.
winston salem, NC
These are my absolute favorite seasonal snack! Personally I think they make them too small, I end up eating the entire box the first day I get them. Luckily they’re very cheap so I end up stocking up and getting as many boxes that I can get my hands on. They only make these once a year, get them while you can!
Katelyn K.
Fostoria
These are so good. I always get excited when it’s that time of year and these start coming out again. Halloween is our family’s favorite holiday, and we go pretty big for it. We have a huge costume party, and we travel 3 hours away and plan an over night trip every year to be able to take our kids to the best pumpkin patch in the state, that has all kinds of cool activities and stuff. Every single year we ALWAYS make sure we take a box of these with us to put in our snack bag for the pumpkin patch. It’s part of he tradition! The kids and I love it, and I don’t see ya discontinuing the tradition any year soon! ☺️
Ja'Myshia F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this snack! It is my favorite little Debbie snack. I buy this product every fall. The only downfall is that it is a seasonal product during the fall. I wish it was sold year-round. I highly recommend this product to pumpkin spice lovers.
Riley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cakes are alright. They are similar to the apple ones, but have a more cinnamon-y flavor. I probably wouldn't buy these again unless I'm really craving them. I usually buy them from Walmart. Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies
Laura O.
Ringgold
I am definitely that person that has to try anything pumpkin at least once - and, as someone who has had Little Debbie products since I was young, these did not disappoint. They had a great flavor to them with a cute little shape that left me wanting to eat two or three instead of one.
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
I have long loved Little Debbie snack cakes and lol forward to seasonal additions. As a person who also enjoys pumpkin I was disappointed in Little Debbie’s Pumpkin Delight Cookies. There was barely any pumpkin filling at all!
Afton F.
I loved when I was in school and my mom would put these in my lunch in the fall. I love these so much that at almost 25 years old, I’m still buying them for myself every autumn. They are a great treat and are so soft and delicious!
Kylie M.
I love all things pumpkin and these hit the spot. I'm not a big fan of sweets but these are great with a cup of coffee or just a little treat. It has a nice fluffy cake like pastry that isn't too sweet with just the right amount of spice and the pumpkin jelly folded in the middle is delicious. I actually ate too many at one time and made myself sick but they are just so good when your in the mood for a pumpkin treat.
Abby B.
Blacksburg, VA
My parents were always strict on treats so it was amazing when a friend would slip me one of these. The spice is delicious but not overwhelming and they are such a cute concept with the little pumpkin faces!
Jade R.
Concord
These are literally the best things since sliced bread! The taste is amazing and even if you don’t like pumpkin flavor they still taste amazing! They are fall themed which is super cute and they bring back childhood memories!
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alejandra C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?