Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #37 in Cookies

Brooklynn B.
Winston Salem, NC
These are my absolute favorite seasonal snack! Personally I think they make them too small, I end up eating the entire box the first day I get them. Luckily they’re very cheap so I end up stocking up and getting as many boxes that I can get my hands on. They only make these once a year, get them while you can!
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
Honestly, most Little Debbie snack cakes are delish. They are the perfect snack, even proportion wise. The pumpkin delight cookies are super yummy. It's not a strong pumpkin taste either if you're not a huge pumpkin fan. It has good flavor and it's a good Halloween treat too. They're affordable as well.
Lacey N.
Saginaw, MI
I wait all year for these to be released!!! They are shockingly delicious. The pumpkin flavor is perfect for fall with just enough spice. My favorite thing about these is the chewiness. I stock up when I see these to enjoy them throughout some of the winter because they are that good!
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Let me start by saying I HATE all the pumpkin things. Yes I know. Just don’t like the flavor of pumpkin. But these are actually tolerable and the only pumpkin thing that I will occasionally eat during the fall. They are chewy, soft not overly pumpkin flavored and sweet.
Ja'Myshia F.
Portsmouth, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this snack! It is my favorite little Debbie snack. I buy this product every fall. The only downfall is that it is a seasonal product during the fall. I wish it was sold year-round. I highly recommend this product to pumpkin spice lovers.
👣Brianna M.
Marion, IN
I have enjoyed these since I was a child. My mother alway got them for me around my birthday cause they were my favorite snack cake. I love that they are super cheap and have a great pumpkin taste. I could eat the entire box!
Bri M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
THIS IS THE SNACK OF MY CHILDHOOD. We knew Fall was officially here when Giant sold Pumpkin Delights. I hate normal pumpkin pie but holy crap these are sooooo good. I look forward to these returning to the shelves each year!
Emily M.
These pumpkin delights are absolutely delicious, they taste exactly like pumpkin spice or like you are eating a pumpkin pie, i get these all the time at the store whenever possible and i am absolutely obsessed with them!
Ryan J.
I grew up on these. They’re delightful. These treats are so tasty and it’s easy to eat too many of them. I love when they’re in season. They definitely aren’t healthy but who eats Little Debbie snacks for health reasons?
Kylie M.
I love all things pumpkin and these hit the spot. I'm not a big fan of sweets but these are great with a cup of coffee or just a little treat. It has a nice fluffy cake like pastry that isn't too sweet with just the right amount of spice and the pumpkin jelly folded in the middle is delicious. I actually ate too many at one time and made myself sick but they are just so good when your in the mood for a pumpkin treat.
Roxanne L.
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.