Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies

by Little Debbie

So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Son de calabazas?
Does this have a spice taste?
Start your review of Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies!
Nellybeth G.
These are so good. A must try for the season. I blend it along with vanilla ice cream and a pinch of cinnamon. Too bad its not available all year long. Ill have to stack up smh.
Tosha C.
i look forward to fall not only for the cool weather but a taste of these little yummy cookies! the amount of pumpkin filling to cookie goes so well together. i splurge and buy anywhere from 5-6 boxes at a time! so delicious and very affordable!
Jessica P.
Favoriteeeee!!!!! Haven't seen them in quite a while but they have to be my all time favorite Little Debbie
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
Yumm. I can’t wait til it’s the season again because I have been craving these since last year.
Annmarie D.
Swords Creek
These are my favorite for fall! They taste so good. One year when my mom was in the hospital I stayed nights with her and these would be my snacks that I put in my backpack!
Caitlin H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a Great fall snack. It is a little pumpkin pie that is sharped like a pumpkin. It is a little to sweet in my opinion. Kids are not a fan of these but they are a great snacks for adults.
Brookelyn T.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Brookelyn T.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite snacks ever. I anticipate fall coming every single year so I can stock up on 50 boxes of these things. They're so soft and gooey and have a great texture and taste. They're not dry and crumbly, and have just enough of that pumpkin filling! They are on the couch with me as I write this.
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of pumpkin flavored things so these things are just delightfully yummy. I always look foward to the holidays so that I can find them in stores.
stacy R.
I'm obsessed with these I stock up during the fall. I love them they are so so so good I wish they sold them year round so I look forward to it yearly.
Tara W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Tara W.
These are the bomb!! Highly recommend, they are very pumpkin spice! They are affordable and taste amazing! They are only out at fall and Halloween. Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies