Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #88 in Cookies

Madison B.
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
Because I'm basic of course I pick up all things pumpkin when I see them in out for the season. So obviously I had to try these. They are awful. I am a fan of the brand but this a product they did not do well on. The pumpkin stuff in it is like a gel consistency with almost no flavor wrapped in a dense croissant pretty much. I did not enjoy them.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
Pure joy is what I experience when I see these in the grocery store for the first time in the fall. These are like an explosion of autumn in your mouth. SO GOOD! If you have ever tasted anything pumpkin and even remotely liked it, you need to try these yesterday! So soft, so pumpkiny, so good.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Topeka, KS
Little derbies snacks are amazing. I have yet to try any of there food that i ended up disliking, they are super chap and yummy. I do wish they gave us a little bit more in the snack quantity, but hey you get what you pay for. So all in all its really an amazing deal and yummy yummy food.
Catie S.
Catie S.
Palmetto, FL
My favorite part about fall is biting into these pumpkin delights. They're a great pick me up in the afternoon with just the right amount of sugar and spice. The cookie part is like a soft gingerbread and absolutely delicious and the pumpkin filling is what I look forward to in fall.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Whenever I see these delicious little jackolanterns I grab a box. The outside cookie/cake is so soft and sweet, and the the filling is really fabulous, reminds me of a fig newton center. The shape of these are so festive and I love having them for a treat come Fall!
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Canton, OH
These are the most amazing little Debbie snack cakes ever! They're so sweet and have the perfect pumpkin flavor that's not too over powering and the soft cookie part makes it that much better ! I always make sure to grab a box of these every time they're available!
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i simply love little debbie pumpkin delight cookies because of its flavor. they met my expectation of a cookie and that is why i am a repeat consumer. i buy liitle debbie's at shaw's and would definitely buy it again. i would recommend to friends and family.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Allendale, MI
These are a favorite of mine during the fall season! They are affordable, and satisfies anyone's pumpkin craving! They remain very fresh in the packaging, and are nice and soft when eating. I look forward to seeing these on the shelves every year!
Paige W.
Paige W.
Bellevue, NE
I looooove these! Just enough pumpkin to the cookie. These are a nice fall goody that I like to get as a special treat. I just buy them from Wal-Mary and will definitely buy them again. If you like pumpkin treats, these are a must every year.
Cortne M.
Cortne M.
Slightly overwhelming pumpkin flavor but the texture was good. I enjoyed the cookie itself but the filling simply wasn't what I expected. I bought it from Walmart I believe right around Halloween but I don't think you can get them anymore.
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?