Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #41 in Cookies

Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
As soon as fall starts to creep closer, I start the lookout for Pumpkin Delights! I call them pumpkin pasties because they are close to what I imagine the pumpkin pasties in the Harry Potter books would be. I always buy a few boxes when I first spot them and I keep buying them, as soon as I run out until they become hard to find and eventually are gone away until next fall. I always crave them when they are out of season. I really wish they would stay out year round because I just love them! Pumpkin Delights are my ultimate favorite little Debbie snack! #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Brandie L.
North East, PA
These are pretty good although from time to time our family will grab a box where the filling is really sticky and not so great texture wise. When they’re freshest they’re better by far than buying them in the assumed almost out of date type boxes we’ve had before.
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
My favorite seasonal snack cake! My kids also love this. I love everything Pumpkin, and at first was scared to try it because of the jelly like substance in the middle but OMG is it delicious.. so hard to describe the flavor but it is most definitely a MUST TRY!!
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
If it's Little Debbie or pumpkin....what's not to love.......the fact that they are together makes it perfection.  I have purchased Little Debbie snacks for decades and will continue to do so.  I love anything pumpkin.....tasty and awesome flavor.
Molly M.
These are just wrong. They are so good and soo addicting. They are a great snack if you can contain yourself to only eat one. They are so soft and have an amazing pumpkin smell. I totally recommend this to help tame your sweet tooth!
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
These little treats are perfect for fall. They have a great taste and are nice and moist. I buy a couple boxes every season. They are a nice little snack for breaks at work. I would recommend it for others to try.
Susan C.
I absolutely love the pumpkin flavoring, it tastes just like pumpkin to me! I love it when you bite into them they're super soft and gooey. My husband loves the Apple flavor but they've gotten rid of it I believe.
Kylie M.
I love all things pumpkin and these hit the spot. I'm not a big fan of sweets but these are great with a cup of coffee or just a little treat. It has a nice fluffy cake like pastry that isn't too sweet with just the right amount of spice and the pumpkin jelly folded in the middle is delicious. I actually ate too many at one time and made myself sick but they are just so good when your in the mood for a pumpkin treat.
Emilie H.
Girard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these so much that I eat box after box after box of them. I wish they were year round treats because I would always buy them! They are soooooo good! They are cute too! I recommend these, definitely!
Jamie T.
Finksburg, MD
These are my FAVORITE fall time snack I always look forward to having these every year around Halloween I wish the boxes were bigger they are so so so yummy and not at all expensive. I love them so much.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Do these cookies really taste like pumpkin? Has anyone found a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie?