Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #31 in Cookies

Brooklynn B.
Winston Salem, NC
These are my absolute favorite seasonal snack! Personally I think they make them too small, I end up eating the entire box the first day I get them. Luckily they’re very cheap so I end up stocking up and getting as many boxes that I can get my hands on. They only make these once a year, get them while you can!
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
Honestly, most Little Debbie snack cakes are delish. They are the perfect snack, even proportion wise. The pumpkin delight cookies are super yummy. It's not a strong pumpkin taste either if you're not a huge pumpkin fan. It has good flavor and it's a good Halloween treat too. They're affordable as well.
Lacey N.
Saginaw, MI
I wait all year for these to be released!!! They are shockingly delicious. The pumpkin flavor is perfect for fall with just enough spice. My favorite thing about these is the chewiness. I stock up when I see these to enjoy them throughout some of the winter because they are that good!
Brandie L.
North East, PA
These are pretty good although from time to time our family will grab a box where the filling is really sticky and not so great texture wise. When they’re freshest they’re better by far than buying them in the assumed almost out of date type boxes we’ve had before.
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Let me start by saying I HATE all the pumpkin things. Yes I know. Just don’t like the flavor of pumpkin. But these are actually tolerable and the only pumpkin thing that I will occasionally eat during the fall. They are chewy, soft not overly pumpkin flavored and sweet.
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
My favorite seasonal snack cake! My kids also love this. I love everything Pumpkin, and at first was scared to try it because of the jelly like substance in the middle but OMG is it delicious.. so hard to describe the flavor but it is most definitely a MUST TRY!!
Ja'Myshia F.
Portsmouth, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this snack! It is my favorite little Debbie snack. I buy this product every fall. The only downfall is that it is a seasonal product during the fall. I wish it was sold year-round. I highly recommend this product to pumpkin spice lovers.
👣Brianna M.
Marion, IN
I have enjoyed these since I was a child. My mother alway got them for me around my birthday cause they were my favorite snack cake. I love that they are super cheap and have a great pumpkin taste. I could eat the entire box!
Ryan J.
I grew up on these. They’re delightful. These treats are so tasty and it’s easy to eat too many of them. I love when they’re in season. They definitely aren’t healthy but who eats Little Debbie snacks for health reasons?
Carissa P.
Dushore , PA
These little treats are perfect for fall. They have a great taste and are nice and moist. I buy a couple boxes every season. They are a nice little snack for breaks at work. I would recommend it for others to try.
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.