BY LITTLE DEBBIE

A Soft, Fun Pastry Rolled With Cinnamon Spice And Pecans.

• Do you just bite into them or unravel them with your teet...1 Answers
sarah o.
We have these in our pantry right now lol. Nostalgic and comforting plus pairs well with plain naked jasmine tea imo :) Not gonna lie.... I can pop one in my mouth easy peasy. Sometimes I'll nibble on them like a proper gal but usually I'll pop a whole piece no worries lol. This box goes quickly. These soft rolled cinnamon and pecan pastries are delightfully sweet. The cinnamon probably prevents this treat from being cloyingly sweet so yay for that. It's a snack that I've enjoyed as a child and still do today.
Samantha B.
Oh no don’t get me started. These have to be my #1 snack in the world. I would die for these! I could finish a box in a day lol whenever I get to walmart I buy a box. They bring me back to childhood. I love these so much they are so soft and you can’t wait to get to the Middle. Very cinnamony and tasty. I wish I had an endless supply of them! I definitely recommend.
Megan U.
Greenville, SC
LOVE THESE! Used to eat them everyday growing up and even to this day still buy them. Great snack. Very affordable 'lil debbie' snacks and sure to be a hit for kids. Very happy with this item and really hit the spot for any sweet cravings you may find yourself having.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Pecan Spinwheels are my life's obsession! You can buy these things just about anywhere including walmart. High quality and amazing tasting with just the perfect amounts of cinnamon and nuts. i will always buy these as long as they are made.
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
I freaking love theses Lil Debbie growing up,
Me & my sisters would fight over them &
& we would eat the whole 2 boxes 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😋😋😋I still buy them at h.e.b 🤗🤗🤗😍😍 Little Debbie® Pecan Spinwheels
Sarah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These Little Debbie Pecan Spinwheels are my absolute favorite guilty pleasure. While they are not the most nutritious item in the grocery store, they make wonderful afternoon snacks and desserts. I grew up addicted to my mom and grandma's pecan pies so I can't help but love these little devils, too!
Asia G.
I absolutely love these little Debbie Pecan rolls! They aren't really healthy for you, but who cares when they taste so good! I could eat soo many of these! I have loved them for years, I also love how sweet they are and the little pecans inside!
Shae L.
Greenwood, IN
Funnily enough, this was one packaged treat I didn't like much as a child. Now that I'm cutting the calories, and have a love of cinnamon, I love these little guys. Great taste, and not too bad calorie wise, if you can stop at just one, hehe. I recommend warming them in the microwave for about 10 second for a moister treat.
Shae C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These sweet treats remind me of a kid, as both my mom and grandma love them. They are so delcious without being overfly sweet or frosted. It's a great snack but also proves to be a great dessert paired with fresh house blend coffee.
Jenna B.
Blackville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can't think of a single negative comment to make regarding this deliciousness. I've had off-brand versions of this before but nothing can compare to the original. The little bits of pecans make all the difference whereas I've found that other brands don't have that.
Michele H.
CLAYTON, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you just bite into them or unravel them with your teeth?