Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesLittle Debbie
Little Debbie Peanut Butter Crunch Bars

Little Debbie® Peanut Butter Crunch Bars

by Little Debbie

A Crunchy Cookie Filled With Creamy Real Peanut Butter And Coated With Fudge.

What is the crunch made out of in this cake? Is it like a Butterfinger?
Is this anyone's favorite item?
How many people love this prodcut and would buy it again?
Start your review of Little Debbie® Peanut Butter Crunch Bars!
Product Highlights
These are very tasty, anyone who loves the peanut butter and chocolate combination would enjoy these little treatsin reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Little Debbie for the win! These peanut butter bars are so delicious! Again any pack of Little Debbie treats are super affordable, and easy to grab and go. Love the peanut butter and chocolate - super Yum!
Kingsley, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite indulgence when I'm craving cookie, peanut butter, and chocolate. The peanut butter is so good!
WAYNESVILLE, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My all time favorite of all of the little Debbie snack cakes. I hate that they aren't selling these at any stores anywhere near me. They have the best taste, they remind me of the girl scout tag alongs
Lexington, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Growing up my mom always purchased Little Debbie snack products, but these Peanut Butter Crunch Bars were always my favorite! Every once and awhile I’ll buy a box for myself. Sometimes I’ll share with my kids.
Pocatello, ID
1,029 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good for school lunches and as a little snack after school or whenever you are wanting a chocolate and peanut butter snack.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Debbie® Peanut Butter Crunch Bars These are the best cakes ever! One of my favorites is this one I like putting mine in the freezer then eating them.
Cheektowaga , NY
Not my favorite. They were dry and the chocolate coating has a strange texture. They are very affordable. We always purchase Little Debbie products. Not good for you at all.
San Diego, TX
The only reason I won't give 5 stars is because the packaging is hard to open! Other than that, just the right amount of chocolate and peanut butter.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love all the little Debbie snacks. Maybe I am partial because of the name. Great for kids lunch boxes and for sporting events.
Silverton, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
These are ok, I think they taste like butterfingers but a little better. I like to eat them with tea or coffee.