BY LITTLE DEBBIE

A Crunchy Cookie Filled With Creamy Real Peanut Butter And Coated With Fudge.

Little Debbie® Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
  • "These are very tasty, anyone who loves the peanut butter and chocolate combination would enjoy these little treats" in 7 reviews
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Yea , I am not a fan of these at all! My kids will eat them, but it’s by far not a favorite of theirs either! I don’t like the peanut butter in them, I think it tastes old! I would not recommend them period! Only think decent about them is the chocolate coating, it doesn’t taste too bad! But it’s a no for me!
Aimee B.
Po box 34
We don't eat these as much as we did whenever my children were young but they are still occasionally bought and my children still tear them up like they did when they were young they are a very good snack to keep around the house
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Reminds me of school. I always had these on break or waiting for me at home. They’re crisp and have just enough peanut butter in the middle. The chocolate coating compliments it so well. One of my fave lil Debbie products.
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are actually pretty good peanut butter bars. They have a nice crunch to them with not too much chocolate which I like. These are really different than any other bars I've tried.
Salena H.
Hixson
Love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate- it’s like a creamy pb cookie covered in chocolate. Peanut butter sometimes seems a little dry inside though- still good
Amber G.
Newton
I love to stock up on these when I can find them.  I haven't been able to find them in my local stores,  They are so good, and also affordable snacks.  They are only eaten at home due to high risk peanut allergies in our local school but my kids love them as after school snacks
Deborah S.
Little Debbie® Peanut Butter Crunch Bars These are the best cakes ever! One of my favorites is this one I like putting mine in the freezer then eating them.
Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
My friend and i used to eat these all the time. They’ve been around for awhile and i continue to buy them for my family and my myself. It’s a good snack with that bit of protein! Very delicious! I’d recommend to anyone!
Ronda K.
Travelers Rst, SC
Peanut butter is one of my favorites, so putting it in this crunchy cookie bar is outstanding. I am a repeat consumer. Love these! Peanut butter and the cookie are a match made in Heaven. I would recommend to others.
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is the crunch made out of in this cake? Is it like a Butterfinger?
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
How many people love this prodcut and would buy it again?
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Is this anyone's favorite item?