BY LITTLE DEBBIE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

julie C.
Watertown , New York
I adore Little Debbie's. They are affordable> Tastes great. I love the peach pies. So much flavor.
When i am to lazy to bake a dessert this is what come out for my family after dinner. They really are good.
Coral A.
These Little Debbie pies are dangerously delicious and an excellent price. Healthy? Not so much. But totally delicious. My husband and I buy them every couple of months for a nice cheap treat that's still delicious.
Freddy S.
San Bernardino
These are good. I get these all the time. They are very good. They Have a good glaze and had a nice Krispy crunch. And at a good price.
Tamara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Omg these are amazingly yummy!! Addicting!!! I had to stop from eating too many of these when I bought them at the store.
Jon S.
Corona
I had to stop myself from eating 2 at a time. Lol! It is just so amazing! Flavors burst inside your mouth!
Patty C.
Shamokin, PA
They were surprisingly good. Have to day I was impressed. That actually tasted like real apple pies.
Beth A.
Hartland, WI
Little Debbie pies are simply the best! I only buy one at a time otherwise I would eat to many.
Abbe  K.
Soo yummy! These may not be to healthy but I love them when I need something sweet to eat!
Na'ilah S.
I usually enjoy little debbie , but these were a complete miss for me . Toooo sweet
Ran C.
Fieldale, VA
Any Little Debbie snacks are great. These are ok, not my favorite but still good.