BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Little Debbie P.B. Richies Rich chocolate cake filled with peanut butter creme and coated with fudge icing Individually wrapped Kosher Our Family Promise: Quality, freshness and taste see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brandie D.
These are a really great idea. The combo of peanut butter and chocolate is always my weakness. However.... as much as I LOVE anything like this; there needs to be more filling, and more peanut butter taste to it. The peanut butter taste is there, but it's almost overpowered by the sweetness of the cake. I 100% will eat this product again! :)
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Very good! They filled me up! I enjoyed eating them and it didn't have a bad after taste, I would recommend them to so many people. Sorta healthy but could be worse. I would recommend to anyone who isn't on a strict diet!
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
larry w.
Summit
I was skeptical when I first saw these but once I decided to try them, I fell in love. Chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite combination and this hit the spot. Perfect snack for lunches and just when you want a little something sweet
Brittany C.
Mars Hill
These are my guilty pleasure. They are even better than funny bones. They are cheaper, and come packed separately so that you don't have to eat two at a time. I buy these at my local grocery store.
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
Little Debbie you have won back my affections! I got these to try and I wont lie I had no expectations. I  was pleasantly surprised however. They  are a nice chocolate flavor with a good mix of peanut butter on the inside. I think they got the ratios perfect for this.
Nichole D.
The best thing ever. I love to eat them for a snack which is the best and they have good taste