Whats the cream vs cookie ratio? Is there a lot of filling?
Warren, OH - il y a 5 ans

10 answers

I would definatly call it more of an icing than filling, and the layer is actually a semi-thin one but it is SO sweet that it almost overwhelms the cookie part. Honestly even though it's not even reaching the sides of the cookie it is more than enough!
il y a 4 ans
I prefer the original smaller size because they have less filling and the big ones can get to be a bit much for me.
il y a 4 ans
I just bought a box of the extra large ones and the cream/cookie ratio is wonderful! Only problem I have is walking past them without grabbing one. The large ones are huge. I need to get a box of smaller ones next time so I eat less
il y a 5 ans
I personally would prefer a little more cream filling when my sweet tooth starts aching, but in most cases, the ratio satisfies me just fine! A wonderful balance.
il y a 5 ans
Perfect ratio. Perfect amount of filling. Just very yummy.
il y a 5 ans
It's actually the perfect ratio! I've yet to find anything similar that balances as well
il y a 5 ans
It's the same! It's very even! Perfect ratio!
il y a 5 ans
Not really its about the same
il y a 5 ans
No there's not a lot of filling. I believe that's there's more cookie than filling which evens out the sweetness of the filling. The cookies are so soft, chewy, and delicious! This makes a great snack to eat at home or on the go.
il y a 5 ans
I would have to say it's about 50/50, they are pretty sweet though, but nonetheless addictive