Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies - 12 CT uploaded by Beth H.Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies - 12 CT uploaded by sharee b.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #55 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Oatmeal Creme Pies.

Big pack.

Contains 12 snacks.

Individually wrapped.

McKee. A family bakery. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lexi A.
Sooooo good! I get this as a snack all the time! It tastes amazing! Very sweet so it hurts my teeth sometimes so you cant eat too much at once. Probably not the best health wise but definetly delicious!
Angie R.
Sylmar, CA
One of my favorite snacks ever! On their own, they break apart easily so I like to toss mine in the freezer to harden them up a bit. And it seems that over the years they've become a bit smaller but at least they have the larger versions available.
Violet F.
Columbus
Another one of my top go to's!!!! I absolutely love these things!!!! They are oatmeal sandwiches with creme in the middle. They are super affordable and worth the buy! I have absolutely no complaints about them and will be buying them again.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
These Oatmeal Pies are simply delicious as a snack, or dessert. I've been purchasing them for many years, and my guests enjoy them as much as we do. My daughter and I love Oatmeal, the Pie is soft-baked, and the filling adds more flavor. Sometimes, we pack these in a bag lunch when on the run, and they are satisfying. My local grocery store doesn't always have these in stock, so we are happy that Amazon sells them. Delicious, and satisfying. Highly recommended!
Jennifer M.
Chapel Hill, NC
These oatmeal creme pies are the dessert you need when you're still trying to feel a little bit healthy. The creme pies that have the jelly in them are much better, but these do the job. You can buy these at almost any major grocery store. I don't ever crave these, but am not disappointed when I do eat them.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
My mother used to buy these for us when we were kids and I really liked them. I think the filling is too sweet though and it would be better with just the cookie part or less of the filling. It just takes like a glob of super sugary frosting and really takes away from how good the cookies are.
Rebecca J.
Chelan, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These little crème filled oatmeal cookies are great! Just don't eat too many cause they are quite sweet! The cookies are very soft and fresh! Great for kids and adults lunches, after school snack or anytime treat! They are very affordable and I usually purchase them at my local Walmart!
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you like oatmeal then I'm sure you would like these but the creme inside of these things just tastes a little funky to me. I'm not a big oatmeal person too so maybe that's it. I just think that they're very soft and they're just something off to me about the flavor.
sami s.
Bethel park , PA
These were one of my absolute favorite snacks when I was little. I ate one every single day. Unfortunately because I ate too many I got sick of them but for anyone who hasn't had a million like me I think it's definitely worth a taste.
Dariana A.
Marion, OH
I honestly never had a Little Debbie oatmeal cream pies before until my husband introduced them to me. I completely love this tasty product! I recommend it to people that have a sweet tooth. I especially love that it is so soft and chewy. I can't get enough of them i buy them every time now. Overall, I love that they are a super sweet treat and best of all it is really affordable.
Christina K.
What other Little Debbie snacks did you enjoy?
Brandy G.
What would you compare these to? I have never tried them and curious what they really taste like!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who likes the Big Pack better than the original?