Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies - 12 CT uploaded by Beth H.Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies - 12 CT uploaded by sharee b.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #55 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Oatmeal Creme Pies.

Big pack.

Contains 12 snacks.

Individually wrapped.

McKee. A family bakery. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lexi A.
Sooooo good! I get this as a snack all the time! It tastes amazing! Very sweet so it hurts my teeth sometimes so you cant eat too much at once. Probably not the best health wise but definetly delicious!
Angie R.
Sylmar, CA
One of my favorite snacks ever! On their own, they break apart easily so I like to toss mine in the freezer to harden them up a bit. And it seems that over the years they've become a bit smaller but at least they have the larger versions available.
Violet F.
Columbus
Another one of my top go to's!!!! I absolutely love these things!!!! They are oatmeal sandwiches with creme in the middle. They are super affordable and worth the buy! I have absolutely no complaints about them and will be buying them again.
Jennifer M.
Chapel Hill, NC
These oatmeal creme pies are the dessert you need when you're still trying to feel a little bit healthy. The creme pies that have the jelly in them are much better, but these do the job. You can buy these at almost any major grocery store. I don't ever crave these, but am not disappointed when I do eat them.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
I have been eating these since I was a kid! It's a family favorite. I love these oatmeal pies so delicious goes well with the Crete filling inside yum a nice after dinner treat if you're not into eating a piece of cake
Sarah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are the best cookies/creme pies in the world. My mom used to always put these in my lunch when I was in grade school. Now I just pick them up at the grocery store for a bite of sweetness.
Abigail G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Little Debbie cream pies are good. They are perfect for on the go. They are individually wrapped. Perfect for a person with a busy schedule.
Taylor S.
Hot Springs, AR
One of my favorite snacks as a child growing up!! Seeing these just takes me right back to childhood!! Love love love oatmeal cream pies!!
Mauricia T.
Richmond Hts, OH
These creme pies are so tasty. I use to always buy these when I was a kid. I haven't had a taste for them but now I want one!
Sara H.
Salem, VA
Oatmeal creme pies are great for a snack or dessert. Sometimes I eat them for breakfast. Very tasty and fulfilling
Christina K.
What other Little Debbie snacks did you enjoy?
Brandy G.
What would you compare these to? I have never tried them and curious what they really taste like!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who likes the Big Pack better than the original?