BY LITTLE DEBBIE #18 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie?? Oatmeal Creme Pies.
Snacks.
Contains 12 Snacks.
Individually Wrapped.
McKee A Family Bakery.
Net wt 16.2 oz (1 lb 0.2 oz) 459g). see more...

• Aren't these the greatest? And so classic! 1 Answers
  • Hey guys are this good to bring to the beach or will they just melt?6 Answers
Buy on Target
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Gahanna, OH
These snack cakes remind me of my childhood -- and we didn't even have them all that often! I think they're a bit too sweet to have regularly now, but I still enjoy a good Oatmeal Creme Pie now and again. The cookie is a good texture and the creme is not gritty, which is important. I buy these every once in a while, when they're on sale and when I'm in a nostalgic mood.
cassie g.
cassie g.
My father-in-law has these stocked in his pantry. I was first introduced to them by him & I'm so glad he did! The outside does taste like an oatmeal cookie, with a thick but yummy cream in the middle, with another oatmeal cookie. The cream is thicker than that of an Oreo & almost reminds me of a whipped frosting type of cream. You also can't beat the price! Yummy!
Jana N.
Jana N.
Salem, UT
Who doesn't love a Little Debbie's Oatmeal Cream Pie. While this snack is anything but healthy, it is so tasty and satisfying. The oatmeal cookies are soft and chewy, and the cream filling is soft and soooooo sweet. The only thing that could make them better is if they were larger....but then they would be even more fattening. My husband and kids love them too!
Abbi H.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I literally eat a box a day! These are my favorite snack. They aren't really the healthiest but they are so yummy and I craved them in both of my pregnancies and I just can't stop eating them. I eat them for breakfast lunch dinner and desert plus snacks. I love love love my oatmeal cream pies
Kaili B.
Kaili B.
Norwich, NY
My favorite when it comes to a quick snack. All my life it's been a tie between these and the peanut butter chocolate nutty bars. I would say they are "bad" but I don't eat them constantly so I can say they're not a bad light snack every other day (nutty bars on the other days).
Dian S.
Dian S.
I use to savor these omg when I had the ability to tolerate junk I took advantage! But even then I knew that these were really sweet even for me. Occasionally I could manage half at a time, I love the softness of the cookies though that's always my favorite part of any cookie.
INDIA W.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA

Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies is a great and convenient, go-to snack. It tastes great and affordable. It has a great crème filling and chewy outside goodness. These pies are a great pantry item to have and enjoy when wanting something sweet and fulfilling.
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Ocala, FL
You guys don't understand how much I love these things!!!!! I can eat a whole box in like an hour. They are my all time favorite and have been for years. They are also yummy favorite for when I have the munchies. They're so delicious.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
I love these things. Perfect snack! They are soft and creamy. They're sweet but not too sweet. They can also be addicting. For the amount you get, the pricing is great! And if you haven't tried these, you are missing out!
Sandi C.
Sandi C.
Haha, soooo funny that I'm writing a review on these. Idk why lol. But legit, grew up my whole life with these being around. Classic and good cookie. Now my kids are obsessed too! Be careful, just one is never enough lol
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kingsley, MI
Hey guys are this good to bring to the beach or will they just melt?
Grace J.
Grace J.
Aren't these the greatest? And so classic!