BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Two Soft, Chewy Oatmeal Cookies Baked With Whole Grain Oats And Molasses, Then Layered With Creme. The Very First Snack Baked Under The Little Debbie ® Brand Name In 1960 .

Markia M.
Monee, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love these oatmeal cream pies because it tastes so delicious plus it’s affordable and not expensive. These pies has met my expectations as a first time consumer & I would recommend this product to others.
Emily S.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Without a doubt these are the yummiest snacks you will ever eat. The cookie is soft and chew, lightly sweetened and filled with a cream that is fluffy and taste like magic. The cream isn’t overly sweet making these my favorite junk snack EVER!
Danielle B.
Hagerstown, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I honestly have never preferred these, but my aunt giggy always had these at her house when I was a kid, so I always ate them. These mostly just remind me of my childhood, but they're not the best. The fudge rounds were honestly my favorite.
Emma H.
Canton, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
I love an oatmeal creame pie. It was my go to snack after coming home from school. You felt a little less guilty grabbing that then a chocolate bar! They are sweet but not to sweet the creme is smooth and the cookie is soft and delicious
sarah o.
These are uber sweet... cloyingly sweet. During my childhood days I remember how tasty these were but now I'll pass. But 3 stars for being nostalgic and the image of the box brings a smile to my mug when I see them while grocery shopping. I'm not sure if it's the oatmeal or the creme filling or the combination of both that causes the crazy sweet outcome. I'm sure most children will enjoy these soft chewy treats. I know some folks that pair this with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream so maybe give that a go if you'd like to try an OCP. Good luck!
Alora B.
Covington, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
I got these for my daughters dad since he loves these cookies, however when I ate one I was not impressed. I expected the middle to be sweeter but for me it felt more like it was just some filler to make it look nicer.
Emily S.
Murray, KY
It might sound Silly but my favorite time to eat Oatmeal Cream Pies is when I've been out on the lake all day and just need some sort of snack. They're the perfect amount and the creamy feeling is amazing!
Kaitlin B.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE oatmeal creame pies. Every time I eat one it takes me back to the times on my great granny’s porch. She would always have little Debbie oatmeal creme pie. May god rest her soul.
Kate P.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These take me back to my childhood. Now, oatmeal cookies have never been my thing, I don’t even like oatmeal or most things with oats in them, but these are good. You need get a hunk of oat in your mouth too. They’re super moist which makes them soft, and there’s just the right amount of filling. The flavor is sweet with a bit of cinnamon and of course sugar. These are absolutely delicious.
Sarah G.
Melrose Park, IL
These are awful!!!

I remember as a kid, I loved them. I bought them for my kids expecting them to love these as much as I did, however the kids took one bite and that was it for them. They would never eat them again.

I ended up trying one and it was simply awful. The texture is gritty and soft at the same time. I’m not sure what they make the middle filling with but it reminds me of shortening. Just simply not healthy or tasty.
Yeshorra F.
Southaven, MS
Are they good
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Am I the only one who freezes these before eating?
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you take them on the go, lunch, night time snack?
J. D.
I love oatmeal pies!! Who else loves these??
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whats the cream vs cookie ratio? Is there a lot of filling?