BY LITTLE DEBBIE #17 in Cookies

Two Soft, Chewy Oatmeal Cookies Baked With Whole Grain Oats And Molasses, Then Layered With Creme. The Very First Snack Baked Under The Little Debbie ® Brand Name In 1960 .

Michelle H.
These are one of my favorite snacks to have. The only con I have is that if I grab a one for a snack to have later in the evening, they get smooched up very easily, and I hate reaching in for a peace, and the cream gets all over my hand. But I love them. When the original company that used to make Scooter-pies stopped selling them where I lived, I was heart broken. But Little Debbie, being the veteran commercial bakery that they are, came to the rescue. I tried their other products, and that's when I discovered their Oatmeal creme pies. Great stuff. A little heavy, but good with a tall glass of milk.
sarah o.
These are uber sweet... cloyingly sweet. During my childhood days I remember how tasty these were but now I'll pass. But 3 stars for being nostalgic and the image of the box brings a smile to my mug when I see them while grocery shopping. I'm not sure if it's the oatmeal or the creme filling or the combination of both that causes the crazy sweet outcome. I'm sure most children will enjoy these soft chewy treats. I know some folks that pair this with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream so maybe give that a go if you'd like to try an OCP. Good luck!
Sarah G.
Melrose Park, IL
These are awful!!!

I remember as a kid, I loved them. I bought them for my kids expecting them to love these as much as I did, however the kids took one bite and that was it for them. They would never eat them again.

I ended up trying one and it was simply awful. The texture is gritty and soft at the same time. I’m not sure what they make the middle filling with but it reminds me of shortening. Just simply not healthy or tasty.
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Such a classic snack. Growing up, it’s like these were always something you had for lunch at school. Even though it’s a thin oatmeal slice on either side of the cream, these pies are never dry and alllllways delicious. The whole box of these pies is pretty cheap at your local Walmart. Not the healthiest of snacks but who cares, these are seriously so yummy!
Alex R.
Newburgh
These oatmeal creme pies are alright, but they’re nothing too special. I think they have a cinnamon flavor that they would be much better without. The creme though is very sweet and fluffy and the cookies are moist and chewy which are my favorite type of cookies, but the actual flavor of the cookie isn’t the best in my opinion.
Emily S.
Ottawa, KS
These are my go to snacks! Whenever I’m craving something sweet, these oatmeal cream pies solve it all! I’ve been buying these for YEARS! They’re so convenient and delicious. If you haven’t tried them yet, YOU NEED TO!
Cola D.
Indian Orch, MA
I love the Oatmeal Creme Pies and buy them frequently when I am in a convenience store for $0.50.  But I do not like to spend my money on the boxes of them because the pies seem smaller inside, which typically results in the whole box being eaten in a shorter amount of time than I would prefer.
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
Who doesn’t love oatmeal pies!  They are one of the most perfect sweet snacks that you can eat for any mea!  Affordable and often on sale! We always buy in the family pack! Probably not the most healthy but better than some things.  If you’ve never tried one you should!
Bria B.
Belmont, NC
I don’t eat these often because I’m very mindful of how I fuel my body, BUT these snack cakes are what made my childhood lunch! Eating oatmeal pies takes me straight to the ‘90s and they are oh so yummy! Whenever I’m in the mood to treat myself, this dessert is definitely in rotation.
Erica B.
Gentry, AR
Little Debbie oh how I love you! Haha These oatmeal cream pies are the perfect combination of cookie and cream! Great snack for the Kidos after school. The little Debbie plant is right here in my home town and on summer days it smells like chocolate! We love little Debbie’s snacks!
Yeshorra F.
Southaven, MS
Are they good
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Am I the only one who freezes these before eating?
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you take them on the go, lunch, night time snack?
J. D.
I love oatmeal pies!! Who else loves these??
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whats the cream vs cookie ratio? Is there a lot of filling?

back