BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Two Soft, Chewy Oatmeal Cookies Baked With Whole Grain Oats And Molasses, Then Layered With Creme. The Very First Snack Baked Under The Little Debbie ® Brand Name In 1960 .

Lizzie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
So very sweet. Sooooo sweet. Unbelievably sweet. Imagine biting into an overly sweet (I know I’m going on like a broken record) cream filling that tastes like pure confectioner sugar, sandwiched between two oatmeal cookies that have been in a humidifier for a week. With maybe a hint of cinnamon. It tastes like sore throat in cookie form. Like if I’m going to eat sugar, you can be sure that it won’t be in this form.
Markia M.
Monee, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love these oatmeal cream pies because it tastes so delicious plus it’s affordable and not expensive. These pies has met my expectations as a first time consumer & I would recommend this product to others.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm probably not the best person to review these since I don't like oatmeal cookies but I can't stand these. They just taste too fake and artificial to me. There's no real flavor to them. Great for a cheap snack but I would personally rather spend more money on something better.
sarah o.
These are uber sweet... cloyingly sweet. During my childhood days I remember how tasty these were but now I'll pass. But 3 stars for being nostalgic and the image of the box brings a smile to my mug when I see them while grocery shopping. I'm not sure if it's the oatmeal or the creme filling or the combination of both that causes the crazy sweet outcome. I'm sure most children will enjoy these soft chewy treats. I know some folks that pair this with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream so maybe give that a go if you'd like to try an OCP. Good luck!
Andres T.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: Kroger
Ah the pies de resistance of Little Debbie! When you bite into one of these sweet, soft, amazing sandwich cookies, you have just entered sweet sweet heaven! Enjoy em kids and share the wealth!
Kate P.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These take me back to my childhood. Now, oatmeal cookies have never been my thing, I don’t even like oatmeal or most things with oats in them, but these are good. You need get a hunk of oat in your mouth too. They’re super moist which makes them soft, and there’s just the right amount of filling. The flavor is sweet with a bit of cinnamon and of course sugar. These are absolutely delicious.
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Such a classic snack. Growing up, it’s like these were always something you had for lunch at school. Even though it’s a thin oatmeal slice on either side of the cream, these pies are never dry and alllllways delicious. The whole box of these pies is pretty cheap at your local Walmart. Not the healthiest of snacks but who cares, these are seriously so yummy!
Cola D.
Indian Orch, MA
I love the Oatmeal Creme Pies and buy them frequently when I am in a convenience store for $0.50.  But I do not like to spend my money on the boxes of them because the pies seem smaller inside, which typically results in the whole box being eaten in a shorter amount of time than I would prefer.
Dawn K.
Stockdale, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Let me start by saying I'm not an oatmeal cream pie fan period but my husband and son are so I'm doing this for them. In their opinion this is the only ones to by ever and if I ever come home with the wrong brand again, they will be thrown out again...yep made that mistake once already, lol. Little Debbie's is the only brand to buy!! The cookies are the softest, taste the best and the cream filling taste like actual cream and not caulk, according to my husband!! So 5 stars for Little Debbie's and a good lesson for Mom!!! When the say Oatmeal Cream Pies, they mean only Little Debbie's 🤣
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
Who doesn’t love oatmeal pies!  They are one of the most perfect sweet snacks that you can eat for any mea!  Affordable and often on sale! We always buy in the family pack! Probably not the most healthy but better than some things.  If you’ve never tried one you should!
Yeshorra F.
Southaven, MS
Are they good
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Am I the only one who freezes these before eating?
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you take them on the go, lunch, night time snack?
J. D.
I love oatmeal pies!! Who else loves these??
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whats the cream vs cookie ratio? Is there a lot of filling?