Little Debbie® Oatmeal Creme Pies

Two Soft, Chewy Oatmeal Cookies Baked With Whole Grain Oats And Molasses, Then Layered With Creme. The Very First Snack Baked Under The Little Debbie ® Brand Name In 1960 .

Little Debbie® Oatmeal Creme Pies ? Aren't the double decker creampies the best?
These are worth the calories?
Do you like these?
Start your review of Little Debbie® Oatmeal Creme Pies!
How would you rate this product?
Brandy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Little Debbie® Oatmeal Creme Pies uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I grew up eating Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies. They are just as good as they were back then. Two cookies with filling between them. They are great to pack in lunches or eat on the go. They are very affordable and I definitely recommend them. Yummy. [product:little-debbie®-oatmeal-creme-pies]
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: H-E-B
We used to get this treat when I was growing up ! It was a nice sweet treat ! Although for my liking now it is just too sweet and I can’t enjoy it like that! But my kids love them! I can’t keep them long enough in the house ! They are affordable ! Give them a try
Arianna F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is just amazing although too much sweet if you eat more than one cookie a day. But tastes so good
Taqwa A.
Dearborn, MI
So obsessed with these! They taste so good and are so creamy! Eating one now!
So obsessed with these! They taste so good and are so creamy! Eating one now!
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Little Debbie® Oatmeal Creme Pies uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Little Debbie® Oatmeal Creme Pies Today was the first time I tried them. They are very soft, the taste is fascinating. I really recommend it. The presentation is very nice to place on a candy table. 😋
Lydia J.
Albany, GA
These cookies are sooooo delicious. I would sometimes have these at the end of a long Day with a hot cup of coffee or cocoa. They're amazing!!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,135 reviews
Awesome snack for lunches. My girls really enjoy these oatmeal creme pies. Perfect size to fit into any lunch box or bag. Great go to snack.
Marisa H.
Surprise, AZ
MY favorite! I buy 2 boxes, but keep one in my home office away from the rest of the family...as they go quickly!
Jennifer T.
Mandeville, LA
Little Debbie® Oatmeal Creme Pies uploaded by Jennifer T.
I have to hide these bc my husband and 3 kids will consume the entire box in a day or two!
Shamika H.
Barnesville, GA
I love these because they are so good and not too sweet. I have to get my kids a box and me and my fiance a box because we all love them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor Y.
Lincolnton, NC
il y a 10 mois
Shirley F. il y a 3 mois
Honestly havent seen the doubles but I bet they are fantastic!!