BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Two Soft, Chewy Oatmeal Cookies Baked With Whole Grain Oats And Molasses, Then Layered With Creme. The Very First Snack Baked Under The Little Debbie ® Brand Name In 1960 .

Lizzie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
So very sweet. Sooooo sweet. Unbelievably sweet. Imagine biting into an overly sweet (I know I’m going on like a broken record) cream filling that tastes like pure confectioner sugar, sandwiched between two oatmeal cookies that have been in a humidifier for a week. With maybe a hint of cinnamon. It tastes like sore throat in cookie form. Like if I’m going to eat sugar, you can be sure that it won’t be in this form.
Markia M.
Monee, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love these oatmeal cream pies because it tastes so delicious plus it’s affordable and not expensive. These pies has met my expectations as a first time consumer & I would recommend this product to others.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm probably not the best person to review these since I don't like oatmeal cookies but I can't stand these. They just taste too fake and artificial to me. There's no real flavor to them. Great for a cheap snack but I would personally rather spend more money on something better.
Emily S.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Without a doubt these are the yummiest snacks you will ever eat. The cookie is soft and chew, lightly sweetened and filled with a cream that is fluffy and taste like magic. The cream isn’t overly sweet making these my favorite junk snack EVER!
Danielle B.
Hagerstown, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I honestly have never preferred these, but my aunt giggy always had these at her house when I was a kid, so I always ate them. These mostly just remind me of my childhood, but they're not the best. The fudge rounds were honestly my favorite.
sarah o.
These are uber sweet... cloyingly sweet. During my childhood days I remember how tasty these were but now I'll pass. But 3 stars for being nostalgic and the image of the box brings a smile to my mug when I see them while grocery shopping. I'm not sure if it's the oatmeal or the creme filling or the combination of both that causes the crazy sweet outcome. I'm sure most children will enjoy these soft chewy treats. I know some folks that pair this with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream so maybe give that a go if you'd like to try an OCP. Good luck!
Emily S.
Murray, KY
It might sound Silly but my favorite time to eat Oatmeal Cream Pies is when I've been out on the lake all day and just need some sort of snack. They're the perfect amount and the creamy feeling is amazing!
Andres T.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: Kroger
Ah the pies de resistance of Little Debbie! When you bite into one of these sweet, soft, amazing sandwich cookies, you have just entered sweet sweet heaven! Enjoy em kids and share the wealth!
Kaitlin B.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE oatmeal creame pies. Every time I eat one it takes me back to the times on my great granny’s porch. She would always have little Debbie oatmeal creme pie. May god rest her soul.
Kate P.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These take me back to my childhood. Now, oatmeal cookies have never been my thing, I don’t even like oatmeal or most things with oats in them, but these are good. You need get a hunk of oat in your mouth too. They’re super moist which makes them soft, and there’s just the right amount of filling. The flavor is sweet with a bit of cinnamon and of course sugar. These are absolutely delicious.
Yeshorra F.
Southaven, MS
Are they good
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Am I the only one who freezes these before eating?
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you take them on the go, lunch, night time snack?
J. D.
I love oatmeal pies!! Who else loves these??
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whats the cream vs cookie ratio? Is there a lot of filling?