Little Debbie® Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars

by Little Debbie

Classic Crunchy Wafer Bars Full Of The Great Taste Of Peanut Butter And Covered In Fudge. One Of Our First Multipack Creations.

Who else eats these frozen?!?? Follow me! I always follow back ❤️ #womensupportingwomen
Does anyone else eat these frozen?Little Debbie® Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars
Am I the only one that calls these booty bars? 😂😂
Start your review of Little Debbie® Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars!
Product Highlights
“...allergies, so it's so nice to have a small treat while outside, sweet chocolate peanut butter mix, yum” in reviews
“Nutty bars are my all time favorite lunch cake!” in reviews
Little Debbie® Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Little Debbie Nutty Buddy wafers with peanut butter are a favorite of my family. If you want one you better get it as soon as you buy them or they will be gone. There isn't any other product that is anything like them. They are delicious and I definitely recommend them. [product:little-debbie®-nutty-buddy-wafer-bars]
santee
Some of my favorite snaking items is nutty buddys . they have always stayed true to their name. Amazing quality and just as equal taste. The cheaper store brand version isn't even close to matching the name brand nutty buddy. I have loved them since i was a kid.
Corp Christi, TX
Little Debbie® Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars uploaded by Valerie P.
My husband's quote is, there good I like them. Now my observation of his eating of these, he can probably eat the whole 12 count box in one sitting. But he eats two packs. Then our daughters usually hit him up for some if they see them before he hides them in his box! 😂🤣😂
Athol, MA
Little Debbie® Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars uploaded by Tia S.
My favorite childhood snack of all time Nutty Buddy. Whether you keep in on the shelf or in the freezer, its still SO good! Keeping the tradition alive with my kids their favorite peanut butter and chocolate snack is Nutty Buddies!!!!!!!!!!
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect snack or even dessert. Great peanut butter & chocolate taste. I highly recommended to anyone who loves peanut butter. Crunchy inside and chocolately outside. Always a great brand you can trust.
I have a problem with these.....I can eat the whole box every time I purchase them. Just being honest. They're crack. And they pair well with naked plain jasmine tea imo :) If you read enough of my snackage reviews, I pair every sweet thing with jasmine tea lol. But seriously folks, this combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and crispy wafers are so yummy. For decades I've enjoyed these comforting tasty treats. BUT I've got to buy them in small quantities because I WILL eat them all in one day....did I mention that I run every other day??? I'm a snackist :D
Groveport, OH
Little Debbie® Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars uploaded by Alisha H.
My family has been eating these on occasion for years, They are very affordable. This product has a nice chocolate taste. Little Debbie knows how to do it!! My son enjoys these once and awhile. I purchases this product from Walmart for under $2. Little Debbie always provides great quality products! Great taste, great packaging, color, design and ect!! Little Debbie® Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars
Chocolatey, peanut buttery crunchy goodness. The perfect amount of snack per package. I personally like to take them apart and eat them wafer by wafer, and wash them down with a glass of ice cold milk.
Brady
Little Debbie® Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars uploaded by Pamela B.
I love Little  Debbie snacks because they are always fresh and taste great. They are also extremely reasonable in price. My grand daughters love these. I am definetly a repeat buyer of these chocolate peanut butter wafers. I would definetly recommend these for a snack
Pendleton, OR
These bring back memories of my grandmother and I eating boxes at a time!! These are so addicting and yummy. I love the crunch, and who can go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter?! A favorite still to this day.