Little Debbie® Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars

by Little Debbie

Classic Crunchy Wafer Bars Full Of The Great Taste Of Peanut Butter And Covered In Fudge. One Of Our First Multipack Creations.

Who else eats these frozen?!?? Follow me! I always follow back ❤️ #womensupportingwomen
Does anyone else eat these frozen?Little Debbie® Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars
Am I the only one that calls these booty bars? 😂😂
Start your review of Little Debbie® Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars!
Product Highlights
“...allergies, so it's so nice to have a small treat while outside, sweet chocolate peanut butter mix, yum” in reviews
“Nutty bars are my all time favorite lunch cake!” in reviews
Portland, OR
Got these as a surprise for my boyfriend he loves them so much! They are terrible for you but that's why you only get them once in a while. I think they're just okay tasting but he loves 'em and I love him! #vapenation
Findlay, OH
Nutty bars have been my favorite since I was in elementary school! I love the peanut butter and chocolate mixed together it's the perfect combination. I still buy them every once in a while to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Little Debby snacks may seem like a grade school trend, but I still love them! Especially these nutty bars, and I'm not even a very big fan of peanut butter! They're crunchy and come in packages of 2, so they're perfect for sharing.
Peanut butter and chocolate with wafers, you can’t go wrong. I love this sweet treat (they are even better when refrigerated)! This packaging and price is great. Highly recommend buying this item next time you go grocery shopping.
Hopkinsville, Ky
I've got these yummy things in my cabinet now. It's peanut butter and chocolate, you seriously can't go wrong with these. I just hate they're so bad for you! I've loved these For years!
Springfield, MA
I love nutty buddy’s it’s a great snack if you want something sweet, it’s very delicious and the taste of peanut butter is amazing, it’s very affordable. They are twin wrapped, you can also share with friends
I've been eating Little Debbie Nutty Buddy Wafers, for over 20 years! It's my favorite chocolate/peanut butter treat. When I buy a box I immediately throw it in the fridge. They taste so much better cold!
Saint Louis
I love eating these taste good they are filling kind of messy but that's okay and they don't cost a lot all the time you can get a big box for like $3 do not quote me on that
Glendale Hts, IL
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
Lake Wales, FL
These nutty butty bars remind me of childhood treats. It has the perfect balance of crispy wafers, peanut butter and chocolate. These are the perfect tasty treat.